Biological Warfare Agent found at UT

Chilly

watch cheney come out with "evidence" iran planted it. and then roll out a series of israel-first, israel-only neocons to back him up.

611499[/snapback]

Then Ted Kennedy can introduce his Iran welfare plan and use funds garnished from the wages of rich Americans (over 52k annual income) to pay for food and healthcare for those we illegally bomb? Come on, can we stop with this crap today?

:D

Then Ted Kennedy can introduce his Iran welfare plan and use funds garnished from the wages of rich Americans (over 52k annual income) to pay for food and healthcare for those we illegally bomb?  Come on, can we stop with this crap today?

611506[/snapback]

funny you're so concerned about our money going to other countries and you make some unfounded connection between ted kennedy and welfare to arab countries, yet you fail to care about the $400 billion (and counting) we've wasted in iraq and the $3 billion + we give to israel annually.

hmmmmmmm..... :lol:

From what I gather, Ricin is fairly easy to produce.  Probably some college kid's "guess what I can do" experiment.

611507[/snapback]

Yeah, its not any big deal.

I think its more funny about the whole big response to the incident.

funny you're so concerned about our money going to other countries and you make some unfounded connection between ted kennedy and welfare to arab countries, yet you fail to care about the $400 billion (and counting) we've wasted in iraq and the $3 billion + we give to israel annually.

hmmmmmmm..... :D

611511[/snapback]

I was being facetious with the Kennedy comment. I'm trying to point out that your activist-rhetoric is getting a bit old, you're just reciting talking points from "The Majority Report" and "The Randy Rhodes Show." Not only that, it has no bearing on the topic and discussion at hand.

To the quoted response, I've not touched on my personal beliefs as they have no bearing on the point I'm trying to get across. Trust me, your assumptions are off.

-Jeff

Yeah, its not any big deal.

I think its more funny about the whole big response to the incident.

611515[/snapback]

Hypersensitivity. I'm surprised the news story didn't end with "the nationality of the dorm resident is unknown at this time."

FEAR! BE SCARED!

Then Ted Kennedy can introduce his Iran welfare plan and use funds garnished from the wages of rich Americans (over 52k annual income) to pay for food and healthcare for those we illegally bomb?  Come on, can we stop with this crap today?

611506[/snapback]

:lol::lol::D

PPP, we hardly knew ya...