Marcus Vick apologetic.....

Did anyone catch the Combine today?

Marcus Vick was interviewed today and I must say, he played the game for once. In that I mean he finally said all the right things. He said that he was downright emberassed about what he did at the VT bowl game. He said his family wouldn't talk to him for weeks and that he was ashamed of himself. He just got caught up in the heat of the moment and he's learned from that mistake.

He was also asked what he thought his position could have been next year if he stayed in school. He said he's not concerned with it and that he knows he would have obviously went higher. He said he made some mistakes and he's learned from them and how to stay away from these situations in the future. He doesn't care what Round he's picked in or what an NFL team asks of him. He just wants someone to take a chance on him so he can play in the league.

Vick will also entertain any team's request of anything. He promised to participate in all of the drills and interview with anyone.

The only thing that was kinda funny was that he said the McDonald's incident was blown out of proportion. That he never pulled a gun on anyone stating that gun's are far too dangerous for his likeing and that if you look him up, you'll see he doesn't have one registered to him. He said that the only thing he was holding was a cell phone.

Interestingly enough, two of the men who said that Vick pulled a gun on them; were arrested for armed robbery. So even if Vick did pull a gun on them, their character will be called into suspicion. Combine that with brother Michael's money and I guarantee you Marcus will walk.

I wouldn't be surprised if Marv thinks he can help Marcus out if he says and does all the right things.

I wouldn't be surprised if Marv thinks he can help Marcus out if he says and does all the right things.

611090[/snapback]

The only way Marv is helping him out is by eliminating one cold weather city that Marcus will be going to. Odds increase that he'll play in warmer weather. What part of Marv's talent without character talk don't you get? Marv is old enough not to believe a kid who suddenly acts the part a few days out of 365.

I would be aploogetic to....if it meant the difference between me pumping gas for the rest of my life or playing in the NFL.....he is a fuggin a-hole and he always will be...people do not change overnight!!!! Marv knows trash when he sees it.....this scumbag will never be a Buffalo Bill under his watch!!