• DOMI
    • PROBERT
    • RAY
    • SCHULTZ
    • MCSORLEY
    • TIGER WILLIAMS
    • CHRIS SIMON
    • OTHER (SPECIFY)

Sure I missed a few and some will say "how could you seriously put together and a list and forget "blah blah blah." but thats they way it goes, you can't remember and include everyone and you can't accomodate everyone's views of who's essential.

Sure I missed a few and some will say "how could you seriously put together and a list and forget "blah blah blah."  but thats they way it goes, you can't remember and include everyone and you can't accomodate everyone's views of who's essential.

611003[/snapback]

probert, although that sure was a cowardly cheap shot he took on sabres goalie tom baraso.

many people will say ray, but domi gives you more of what ray has, and he can also put the puck in the net from time to time.

611008[/snapback]

i really dont think domi scared a lot of people. just too small. sure the guy fought a lot, but he also got beat a lot (by probert for instance) and he was too small to deliver hard hits throughout the game.

Sure I missed a few and some will say "how could you seriously put together and a list and forget "blah blah blah."  but thats they way it goes, you can't remember and include everyone and you can't accomodate everyone's views of who's essential.

611003[/snapback]

you can say that again. how can you put ray on there and not include the sabres best enforcer ever - larry playfair!

dale hunter easily wins that one.  how that li'l creep did so much damage and never really got his a$$ beat remains a mystery

611015[/snapback]

you don't remember what ron did to chelios a while back. i think it was montreal vs philly.

611003[/snapback]

how did you miss boogard too? probert and boogard would be a sick fight.

no i dont remember, but clelios is an a-hole too. so what did he do?

611020[/snapback]

i think hextall knocked him hard with a stick or something. i remember it being pretty significant since im remembering this and it happened around 1989.

Schultz would kick the crap out of everyone on the list.  He was a tough guy in an era when hockey players were men.

611063[/snapback]

even back in the day schultze would routinely get his ass kicked by the league's other tough guys. he was simply a bully that picked on non-fighters.

Clark Gilles could play and lay the lumber. I believe he kicked the holy snot out of Schultz.

Larry Playfair kicking the shiite out of Lyndon Byers was aways a fave hometown moment.

611131[/snapback]

gilles owned schultz ... made him look silly one more than one occasion