Even if......

OGTEleven

I don't know jack about ports but you don't really need to in order to predict the reactions on the board do you?

Press=bad

Bush=good

Democrats=bad

Hillary=really bad

Who could have forseen this?

610799[/snapback]

This thread was started (by me) as pretty much apolitical. I was asking what everyone thought about whether this had spun too far out of control to ever return. I purposely asked it in a hypothetical way that intended to eliminate the underlying right/wrong of the issue itself. You responded in the spirit of the thread.

Why, three pages later did you come in with this?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clintons hate Carlyle?  Is that why Bill Kennard (a Clinton friend & former FCC head under Bill) is a patrner at Carlyle?  Is that why Hillary is appearing on a telecom panel later next month with Carlyle representatives?

610705[/snapback]

Yeh, I know sooner or later you will find someone on the other side complicit in all this, fine, that is what is called by bipartisanship on capital hill, a few tokens added in to make it look swell.

Seriously, the Carlyle P.R. department has been advising Dubai all along, that is no secret, and it leans partisanly to the Republicans, logically why Clinton would oppose any action they took, even if a former FCC commissioner works there, so what.

Note: I said partisanly not ideologically. Heard today that former Senator Dole is heading up the lobbying effort on Capitol Hill a Carlyle Group kinda guy.

Yeh, I know sooner or later you will find someone on the other side complicit in all this, fine, that is what is called by bipartisanship on capital hill, a few tokens added in to make it look swell.

Seriously, the Carlyle P.R. department has been advising Dubai all along, that is no secret, and it leans partisanly to the Republicans, logically why Clinton would oppose any action they took, even if a former FCC commissioner works there, so what.

Note: I said partisanly not ideologically.  Heard today that former Senator Dole is heading up the lobbying effort on Capitol Hill a Carlyle Group kinda guy.

611176[/snapback]

And the world continues to turn.

Note: I said partisanly not ideologically.  Heard today that former Senator Dole is heading up the lobbying effort on Capitol Hill a Carlyle Group kinda guy.

611176[/snapback]

I wonder why you left out that Dubai is also getting a lot of advice from the right wing nut Tom Daschle, and the neocon icon Madeleine Albright?

This is not a sooner or later deal. This is pure Arab race baiting.