I dont understand this

Blue Chipper

When Marv was on the NFL Network today he ofcourse was asked about NC and the franchise tag. He said he tried to contact Nate and let him know that he is an important part of the Bills and would like to have him for many more years with a long contract. He went on to say that he got his voicemail and was unable to speak with him directly.

I just read on KFFL that Levy was quoted as saying that Moilds has a lot left and that he hopes to work something out with Eric in restructuring his contract. Again he was unable to reach him directly.

Whats that all about? Do players not return calls? Or do they just say the heck with it and leave it up to their agents. I never heard of a gm telling the press that he has not been able to reach his player. Maybe someone needs to tell Marv that players dont want personal calls (if thats the case) and to call the agent.

Maybe its nothing just found it odd that he has said that about Moulds and Clements.

I'd be more inclined to say someone should tell these players to stop being egocentric SOB's and to pick up the phone.

If Marv is trying to buisness with these guys personally, then that is not the way to go. But just to say "hey, we want you around", I don't see the problem.

When Marv was on the NFL Network today he ofcourse was asked about NC and the franchise tag. He said he tried to contact Nate and let him know that he is an important part of the Bills and would like to have him for many more years with a long contract. He went on to say that he got his voicemail and was unable to speak with him directly.

I just read on KFFL that Levy was quoted as saying that Moilds has a lot left and that he hopes to work something out with Eric in restructuring his contract. Again he was unable to reach him directly.

Whats that all about? Do players not return calls? Or do they just say the heck with it and leave it up to their agents. I never heard of a gm telling the press that he has not been able to reach his player. Maybe someone needs to tell Marv that players dont want personal calls (if thats the case) and to call the agent.

Maybe its nothing just found it odd that he has said that about Moulds and Clements.

610186[/snapback]

I'm going out on a limb here...

My guess is, it's nothing.