Hey NFL, How bout some extra draft picks...

Justice

APOLOGY? WE DON"T NEED NO STINKIN" APOLOGY!

a 2nd rounder for the TD

a 3rd rounder for the safety

a 4th round pick for the holding call

Then we can call it even!

44345[/snapback]

The way we've picked lately...I'd rather have the points.

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

Don't you get sick of these freaking league apologies EVERY year for blown calls or something going bad against the Bills ?

Is it me or does this happen every year with this team ?

The thought really is a valid one, why not a draft pick, The reports saying calls on safety, touchdown and run back all not correct, sorry is not good enough.

44503[/snapback]

Imagine if this rule was in effect in 1998 for the "just give it to em" game, shoot the Bills may have hauled in a 1st rounder as compensation for that major $crewjob!!!

Imagine if this rule was in effect in 1998 for the "just give it to em" game, shoot the Bills may have hauled in a 1st rounder as compensation for that major $crewjob!!!

44512[/snapback]

I'm beginning to wonder if we have too many fans of Buffalo that also like the Red Sux. Maybe their curse is rubbing off..... :lol::w00t::D

Yes, we probably should've gone after offensive linemen or a DE but I like the Evans and Losman picks. Just my opinion though.

44347[/snapback]

Actually at the time, I was ok with the Evans pick (though not thrilled) and furious about the JP pick. It was frustrating to me that we sold future picks for the 4th WR and the 4th QB taken when there was so many other positions in dire need of help. Looking back, I'm still hoping Evans pans out, but that pick is souring quickly on me. JP? Well, I liked what I saw in the preseason, but who knows...You've got a rookie scrambling QB that broke his leg a few weeks into his career. Will he be timid? Will he be as fast...as agile? So much has gone wrong already that nothing would shock me anymore. If they can somehow right this ship, I will give MM and whichever players are most responsible (it'll take almost all of them) credit for having huge sacks.

Actually at the time, I was ok with the Evans pick (though not thrilled) and furious about the JP pick.  It was frustrating to me that we sold future picks for the 4th WR and the 4th QB taken when there was so many other positions in dire need of help.  Looking back, I'm still hoping Evans pans out, but that pick is souring quickly on me.  JP?  Well, I liked what I saw in the preseason, but who knows...You've got a rookie scrambling QB that broke his leg a few weeks into his career.  Will he be timid?  Will he be as fast...as agile?  So much has gone wrong already that nothing would shock me anymore.  If they can somehow right this ship, I will give MM and whichever players are most responsible (it'll take almost all of them) credit for having huge sacks.

44801[/snapback]

Souring quickly? 2 games into his career?

HOTPOCKETS!

Souring quickly?  2 games into his career? 

HOTPOCKETS!

44812[/snapback]

Yes...You misinterpret my "souring" on the draft pick for the 2004 Buffalo Bills with "souring" on Lee Evans as a football player. My feelings have nothing to do with what kind of football player he is. If he is going to be used the way he has been thus far, then I think (even moreso than I did back in the Spring) that pick should have been used on an impact player at another position.

Yes...You misinterpret my "souring" on the draft pick for the 2004 Buffalo Bills with "souring" on Lee Evans as a football player.  My feelings have nothing to do with what kind of football player he is.  If he is going to be used the way he has been thus far, then I think (even moreso than I did back in the Spring) that pick should have been used on an impact player at another position.

44837[/snapback]

Which one?