VANDEN BOSCH??

Bash_Gash

THIS guy would be a great acquisition for the BILLs as a DE pass rusher. HE IS ONLY 27 years old.

603429[/snapback]

We could have had him last offseason per Bills Daily archices but most fans didn't want another white "high motor" DE. He's probaly out of our price range coming off a Pro Bowl season and has been a Right DE most of his career and don't see him making a switch to Left DE if we were to land him.

He had major injuries every year for the Cardinals. He just about retired from football. Tenn gave him a shot at the minimum and he produced. I wouldn't tie up the money, he may not play a whole year given the history. He did have a good 2005 and probowl though. I bet Tenn keeps him.

We could have had him last offseason per Bills Daily archices but most fans didn't want another white "high motor" DE. He's probaly out of our price range coming off a Pro Bowl season and has been a Right DE most of his career and don't see him making a switch to Left DE if we were to land him.

Yeah, I remember when the Bills brought him and how non-plussed I was about it. Boy did most everyone goof on that one!

Tennessee again displays the fiscal irresponsibility that got them in their current mess. Never guarantee more than 30% of a contract & never guarantee 15 million to a guy who has persistent injury problems. Until frther notice i'm calling this the official Billy Fucillo HUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGE gamble of the year. The lines are treacherous, injury prone guys rarely last long there.

Another reason why Schobel is a god. When was the last time he missed a game?