Mark Chumura on Aikman

OnTheRocks

Chewy must have gotten turned down by some 15 year old chick wearing a cowboys jersey.

-- Chewy Sounds off on Cowboys --

Mon Feb 6, 2006

Bob Wolfley, reporting for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports former Packers TE Mark Chmura was in an anti-Dallas mode Sunday morning on his radio show on WAUK-AM (1510). "If WR Michael Irvin didn't have his friend's crack pipe in his car, he'd probably be in, too," Chmura said, referring to the Hall of Fame. Chmura questioned QB Troy Aikman's numbers as necessarily Hall-worthy. "What a flippin' joke," Chmura said. "I am so sick of the Dallas Cowboys. I really am."

That would be correct, sir.

596938[/snapback]

I remember the whole sex thing was sort of dismissed as lies. But, wasn't there still the issue of him being in a...well...inappropriate situation? (Hey, I'm not judging. God only knows what I would do in the situation. But I have a feeling those of you with teenage daughters would be a little concerned if you'd heard Mark was at a pool party attended by your daughter.)

I remember the whole sex thing was sort of dismissed as lies.  But, wasn't there still the issue of him being in a...well...inappropriate situation?  (Hey, I'm not judging.  God only knows what I would do in the situation.  But I have a feeling those of you with teenage daughters would be a little concerned if you'd heard Mark was at a pool party attended by your daughter.)

From what I recall, the party was at HIS house, and the girl told her friends that she was going to try and entrap him, because she hated him.

From what I recall, the party was at HIS house, and the girl told her friends that she was going to try and entrap him, because she hated him.

596946[/snapback]

I knew the party was at his house my recollection was that there was some concern that, even though he was not guilty as charged, young girls were at his house scantily dressed, drinking and all that. Maybe that was all BS as well.

Wonder why she hated him? Did she lay a big bet on a Pack game and a Chumura drop cost her covering the spread?

I knew the party was at his house my recollection was that there was some concern that, even though he was not guilty as charged, young girls were at his house scantily dressed, drinking and all that.  Maybe that was all BS as well.

Come on! Parties and scantily-dressed teenage girls (it WAS summertime) go hand-in-hand. Especially when it involves an NFL player's house.

Wonder why she hated him?  Did she lay a big bet on a Pack game and a Chumura drop cost her covering the spread?

I think she thought he was too arrogant or something childish like that.

I thought it was proven that the teenage girl was a lying whore?

596916[/snapback]

Well yeah but there was still the matter of WTF is he doing banging a 16 yo girl on the bathroom floor at some after prom party??

I bet Chewie has a cool My Space profile.

Looking at the thread title, I thought it was the resurgence of the Aikman is gay rumors.

596976[/snapback]

:doh::lol:

Question: Doesn't something have to go away to have a resurgence? I think that rumor just got lost in the "Brady is gay" hubub.

Lying vs. Laying:

Lying: "The crack pipe was lying on the floor of the truck; I don't know how it got there," Irvin said.

Laying requires a direct object. You need something (or someone) to lay. "I lay the crack pipe on the floor of Irvin's car. I lay fifteen year olds on the back seat."