ABC's Greatest Football Fan announced

Just Jack

I looked around and found only two other audition videos on their webpage. Her's was the most normal of the three.

594153[/snapback]

A few months ago I tried to get any information I could on that contest and all I could find was an entry form buried on the GMA website. They certainly didn't play it up at all. And likely didnt get many tapes, but still. Jesus. :blink:

A few months ago I tried to get any information I could on that contest and all I could find was an entry form buried on the GMA website. They certainly didn't play it up at all. And likely didnt get many tapes, but still. Jesus.  :blink:

594157[/snapback]

Agreed. I just happened to catch a commercil for it one day.

Here she is finding out about the win.

Here she is finding out about the win - part 2

Detriot Lions fan tape

Dallas Cowboys fan tape

This is the Nun, right?????

I saw her awarded the Super Bowl tickets and the interview. I though she was pretty cool and to me what set her apart from the rest wasn't her, but the people around her. Their appreciations and respect they all showed.

I think she is betting the Steelers 27-25 for a final score.

If she was truly the greatest football fan, her biography would read:

Born in Baltimore, the sister was awakened in the middle of the night by the Mayflower moving vans as the Colts left town. She was such a die hard fan she drove through the night following the vans until they stopped in Indianapolis. She then immediately took up residence in Indianapolis to be with her Colts, and petitioned her church for a permanent transfer to Indianapolis. She has attended every Colts game in Indianapolis and has vowed to never go to a Super Bowl unless her beloved Colts were participating.