Great Hockey Night

A little bitter over that 4-1 loss to the Caps, huh?  Seeing yet another season swirling into the dumper?  Just so you know, I took special pleasure in seeing Sundin's man score the game winner last night.

594050[/snapback]

At least you're not rubbing it in... :blink:

A little bitter over that 4-1 loss to the Caps, huh?  Seeing yet another season swirling into the dumper?  Just so you know, I took special pleasure in seeing Sundin's man score the game winner last night.

594050[/snapback]

Yep.

It's amazing that right now they would be in the playoffs given the status of the team. Another game, another starting D man down to injury. Tonight, the Leafs will ice 4 d men from the AHL. But they will manage a win.

Just so you know, I did blow up that Sundin was being typically lackadaisical in getting on his man and yes, it certainly cost them a goal and was his fault.

I personally would rather have a Captain Canada type but really cant fault Sundin overall. He has been an excellent captain for a long time.

What I dont understand from you though is your Don Cherry like anti euro stance.

As I asked before, are you aware that the Sabres have more than their fair share of them? Or is it just cconvenient to overlook that to suit your needs?

So I guess whatever dude. Um you forgot to mention how the refs tried to fix the game also.