More Gotti Fun

Chilly

actually, those are typical Italians lol

593860[/snapback]

No, those are little sissy boys pretending to be gang members cause they think it's cool.

Boy am I glad I moved away from the North sometimes. That is definitely not happening in the South. That being said, I don't go out too much anymore, and maybe that's a good thing.

Don't mind me, I am just being old and grumpy today...

No, those are little sissy boys pretending to be gang members cause they think it's cool.

Boy am I glad I moved away from the North sometimes. That is definitely not happening in the South. That being said, I don't go out too much anymore, and maybe that's a good thing.

Don't mind me, I am just being old and grumpy today...

594809[/snapback]

Dude, you're getting off easy....I wish my 'south' was the same as yours....I love Virginia!

:w00t::w00t:

Friggen funny ass stuff. Unfortunatly living in Northern New Jersey I see people like this on a basis. As a Italian from New Jersey I am thoroughly embarrsed, the sad sh-- is girls look for orange tanned trash no personality, follow the trend wops like that, instead of people with their own actual idenity. They also give a bad name to this state. Not that it needed anything more to be sad about besides smelling like garbage, and being known as "the place next to nyc". :(