In Orlando for the Super Bowl

I'll be in the Orlando Fl area on Sunday, someplace between Altimonte Springs and Disney area. Wondering about a good place to watch the game? I may not be able to get to place till shortly prior to start of game, so am looking for a place that typically isn't jammed with people. Also would like to go someplace that has the game in high def.

Yeah, I know I'm being a bit fussy, since can only get there right before start AND want high def, but heh, can try at least.

Any suggestions??

Actually I was at this place last summer when I was down there. Watched the Bill's-Packers scrimmage. Forgot the name of it. Man never saw a bar with so many locations when I looked at their website. My only worry is will it be mobbed?

Find a Miller's Ale House, they have good food and will have the game on for sure.  There are a few in the Orlando area, I just can't tell you exactly where, it's been a while since I've been there.

591863[/snapback]

If there are any other games that day that you want to watch, there's always the ESPN Club at Disney.

Even has TVs in the urinals, but the place will be jam packed.

There's a cool place called Gleason's Grill that won't be jammed thats pretty awesome. http://www.orlandoweekly.com/dining/place.asp?id=3463

A guy from Buffalo runs it, I used to watch the Bills games there when I lived in Orlando. You can even get Beef on Weck. :D