Donovan McNabb on ESPN

Webster Guy

Did anyone just see that? He gave it to Terrell Owens good. He came right out and finally told it like it was (Used words like 'cancer' and 'he was the reason..') At the end when asked what advice would you offer other teams who wanted T.O. he looked directly into the camera and said "good luck".

Aren't the Eagles trying to trade TO?  Not the smartest move from a marketing standpoint...

591436[/snapback]

for another player, maybe... Teams know what they get with TO. They get the best receiver in the game and they get the cancer. nothing mcnabb would say that would sway a GM.

Oh my BIG HUGE ESPN EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!  EXPECT SPECIAL REPORTS ALL NIGHT on this MONSTER story!!!  :doh:  :lol:  0:)

591432[/snapback]

ugh...are you kidding me. i won't be able to watch ESPN for a week because that is all they will puking about.

If someone offered you a huge shlong for a year with the price of having to get stomach cancer, who would take it?

No man I know would take that deal because we all have huge shlongs, just ask us.

I'm just saying...

591479[/snapback]

:doh:

I'd say TO is more like the smoking hot chick about 5'5 with 36-24-36 measurements and D cups that wants to bang you, but has the clap. Is it worth taking the chance?