SB XL officating crew announced

BuffaloBud

Ed Hochuli is the league's best official.  He should be doing the biggest game of the year.

591543[/snapback]

Yes he definately is. But he has reffereed 2 out of the past 3 Super Bowls I believe? He also has done 15 playoff games. I think there trying to give him a break, and let others have a chance. But yeah I agree ... Ed is the best.

Hoculi's games take way too long and he is a horrible ref.  I'm glad we didn't get him that much in Buffalo.    The ref's in football are HORRIBLE college are way better.

591787[/snapback]

How do you figure the refs are worse in the NFL than in college?

Just look at how they did in the playoffs, even the league said they goofed up a couple of calls.    Hochuli sucks and needs to get Fired.  He's the worst ref in football.  College never has any contoversy.  GO BILLS GET SOME PLAYERS!!!!

592497[/snapback]

You're right there......"College never has any contoversy."

In fact...I'm willing to bet they don't even know what contoversy is! I admit I have no idea what it is!

Hoculi's games take way too long and he is a horrible ref.  I'm glad we didn't get him that much in Buffalo.    The ref's in football are HORRIBLE college are way better.

591787[/snapback]

What?!? Hoculi just takes his time to get the right call ... id rather have a long game, that was called right , than a short game that was called wrong.

Hoculi is a good ref. Period.