Bills announce new WR stud

Mickey

Failure of imagination - Why don't you try the failure of Tom Donohoe to draft good players........Let's try Losman at DB while we are at it. Bills fans must be breathing in all the chemicals from Tonawanda.

591377[/snapback]

Those fumes are the stench of money from the Falls that the city won't see a dime from.

Hey while were at it why don't we make Sam Adams an eligible receiver??? Or hey, bring Jim Kelly on as QB coach and then at half time we send him out on the field in uniform to win back all of our glory!!!!! :doh:

Failure of imagination - Why don't you try the failure of Tom Donohoe to draft good players........Let's try Losman at DB while we are at it. Bills fans must be breathing in all the chemicals from Tonawanda.

591377[/snapback]

Yeah, its just plain crazy using a talented CB occasionally at WR. No one has ever,eve , ever (Deion) done that now have they? That is almost as nutty as playing a WR at CB which no one has ever been crazy enough (Troy Brown) to try. Next thing you know, people will be putting in defensive lineman to block on goal line plays (Banaan) or offensive lineman to clog the middle on goal line defense (Williams).

This kind of thing is done all the time.

Those fumes are the stench of money from the Falls that the city won't see a dime from.

Hey while were at it why don't we make Sam Adams an eligible receiver??? Or hey, bring Jim Kelly on as QB coach and then at half time we send him out on the field in uniform to win back all of our glory!!!!! :D

591903[/snapback]

So, you have never seen an NFL team utilize a player with special talents at different positions on occasion? You must not watch much football.

So, you have never seen an NFL team utilize a player with special talents at different positions on occasion?  You must not watch much football.

591998[/snapback]

Oh, I have watched plenty of football partner. I was being condescending there haus. Of course it makes sense to utilize players and their special talents. I'm a total proponent. In addition this past year we saw more trick plays, and the old pitch pass how many times? Its totally refreshing. I watched more ball this year than I have in years. Lastly, I would love to see old Jimbo back in action if he was physically able!

Yeah, its just plain crazy using a talented CB occasionally at WR.  No one has ever,eve , ever (Deion) done that now have they?  That is almost as nutty as playing a WR at CB which no one has ever been crazy enough (Troy Brown) to try.  Next thing you know, people will be putting in defensive lineman to block on goal line plays (Banaan) or offensive lineman to clog the middle on goal line defense (Williams). 

This kind of thing is done all the time.

591996[/snapback]

I see it done as a decoy from time to time. A db has decent wheels, the defense has little idea if the guy is much of a catcher or has any moves.