The Official Bills Support Thread

ans4e64

I think its funny that when a coaching change occurs if there even an inclination the person isnt the next vince lombardi this whole board goes nuts, bashing him to no end before it is even officially announced. Yet, when we hire someone who seems very qualified, and people generally like such as fairchild and fewell, there isnt one thing said about him, just one thread. So this is my thread of supporting these decisions since i am a bills fan. I like to remain optimistic and the only person that isnt afraid to be excited is D' men. So everyone who wants to support these hires on a generally negative based board go ahead.

proof is in the pudding.  Let's see how they perform before we go ga-ga over the selection.  It is not like these guys are coming in with an impeccable track record.

589481[/snapback]

im more excited about fairchild and fewell

proof is in the pudding.  Let's see how they perform before we go ga-ga over the selection.  It is not like these guys are coming in with an impeccable track record.

589481[/snapback]

Oh absolutely....but at the same time...lets not paint a picture of doom and gloom before anything happenes either...

Lets all have an even keel....if that were to happen to all TBDers though, the threads would decrease by 80% :lol::lol::lol:

Hey, I just LOVE the staff Marv and Dick are putting together - can't think of a single hiring or firing that anyone should cause any negativity. Just when it looked like the entire franchise was at its nadir, along comes Marv to 'right the ship'.

I am very excited about the new staff, the upcoming draft, and the 2006 season - if they hire Jim Kelly as a QB coach or consultant, I'll even renew my season tix!

19 and 0 baby!

GO BILLS!!!

:lol:

I think its funny that when a coaching change occurs if there even an inclination the person isnt the next vince lombardi this whole board goes nuts, bashing him to no end before it is even officially announced. Yet, when we hire someone who seems very qualified, and people generally like such as fairchild and fewell, there isnt one thing said about him, just one thread. So this is my thread of supporting these decisions since i am a bills fan. I like to remain optimistic and the only person that isnt afraid to be excited is D' men. So everyone who wants to support these hires on a generally negative based board go ahead.

589465[/snapback]

I am supporting the Bills and their new coaching staff until further notice. Go Bills!

I agree with the above posts. At least its not a spit and duck tape Coaching staff. It looks like a formative staff.

Now the next bench mark will be the Draft and FA signings. If the choices are well thought out as the coaching staff I see only good things to come. I think we in Bills land are going to see a well oiled machine at OBD.

Can you PM me the name of your pharmacist? 0:) You are feeling way too good. :lol:

Hey, I just LOVE the staff Marv and Dick are putting together - can't think of a single hiring or firing that anyone should cause any negativity.  Just when it looked like the entire franchise was at its nadir, along comes Marv to 'right the ship'.

I am very excited about the new staff, the upcoming draft, and the 2006 season - if they hire Jim Kelly as a QB coach or consultant, I'll even renew my season tix!

19 and 0 baby!

GO BILLS!!!

:doh:

589495[/snapback]