Jordan wants to play for the Heat

Justice

I wish Jordan would just realize that part of his life is over. Let us remember him for how GREAT he was in his prime, not how "above average" he was at 41 years old. That part of his life should stay retired. I mean hell, I wish I could still sit indian style in front of a TV for 6 hours with no issues, but I doubt I could even sit indian stlye at all. I wish i could still play with He-Man or GI Joe, but come on; i know when to let go.

Mike, its over. Go swim in your pool full of $100 bills and relax. damn.

Miami is a sports whore- always looking for the quick one guy fix. I predict jordan will make a great hullabaloo about joining the heat and then all of a sudden, after the jump in ticket sales, will retire again for one reason or another.

I wish i could still play with He-Man or GI Joe, but come on; i know when to let go.

42813[/snapback]

Interesting, this helps to make sense when reading your posts. Now I'm sure playing with dolls was fun, but at least this has passed, are you going to tell us these were not dolls but "action figures"

Just kidding, actually you are right, Jordan should enjoy his retirement, play in the golf tournaments, do the family thing, he is known as the greatest, let it rest.

I hope Jordan comes back and continues to tarnish his legacy. Look, he WAS the game for a long time, he's not anymore and he should accept it. Instead he believes he's bigger than the game, and bigger than coaching. It's no coincidence that he's gone nowhere without Phil Jackson.

Besides, he's the guy that removed the concept of team from basketball and made 7th graders believe they could get rich, and now the NBA is stuck with the middle school level of play we see these days. If he knows what's good for him, he should just continue his ride off into the sunset.

Besides, he's the guy that removed the concept of team from basketball and made 7th graders believe they could get rich, and now the NBA is stuck with the middle school level of play we see these days.

43088[/snapback]

I believe that claim to fame should actually lie with Pistol Pete.

You couldn't be more wrong. I never read such a dumb post.

I hope Jordan comes back and continues to tarnish his legacy.  Look, he WAS the game for a long time, he's not anymore and he should accept it.  Instead he believes he's bigger than the game, and bigger than coaching.  It's no coincidence that he's gone nowhere without Phil Jackson.

He's gone nowhere without Phil because he played for Washington and he was 39 years old!

Besides, he's the guy that removed the concept of team from basketball and made 7th graders believe they could get rich, and now the NBA is stuck with the middle school level of play we see these days.  If he knows what's good for him, he should just continue his ride off into the sunset.

43088[/snapback]

How do you figure? He went to college. Blame Garnett or Kobe for that, not Michael.

I wish i could still play with He-Man or GI Joe, but come on; i know when to let go.

42813[/snapback]

He-Man? C'mon, bro.....He-Man was pointless after the first battle with GIJoe. I was very disappointed. After my GI Joe guys drove my uninspired Star Wars guys out of the galaxy/basement, I figured He-Man was going to make GI Joe his little B word. Boy was I wrong. You just can't beat the likes of Hawk, Ranger, and especially Scarlett. I also used to think that Destro and Cobra Commander were pretty sharp, but yet in the midst of GI Joe's ongoing (it was at least three afternoons) battle with He-Man, apparently they were too busy playing with that freaky dominatrix they were hanging out with to attack Joe when he was spread thin. Anyway, once that big aircraft carrier got there, He-Man was toast and jelly.

I hope Jordan comes back and continues to tarnish his legacy.  Look, he WAS the game for a long time, he's not anymore and he should accept it.  Instead he believes he's bigger than the game, and bigger than coaching.  It's no coincidence that he's gone nowhere without Phil Jackson.

Besides, he's the guy that removed the concept of team from basketball and made 7th graders believe they could get rich, and now the NBA is stuck with the middle school level of play we see these days.  If he knows what's good for him, he should just continue his ride off into the sunset.

43088[/snapback]

Jordan didn't really start to win championships until he did rely on his team a bit more.