Can the Bills just watch Arturo Gatti!?!?

Gotta Dream

Guest BackInDaDay
Just watched the fight.  Seems he broke his right hand 3-4 rounds ago.  Fought and won by TKO, with that same right hand! 

I hope the Bills will show that same fight this year!

587051[/snapback]

He's always had balls.

Just watched the fight.  Seems he broke his right hand 3-4 rounds ago.  Fought and won by TKO, with that same right hand! 

I hope the Bills will show that same fight this year!

587051[/snapback]

if he was fighting an opponent who actually had some strength he would have been knocked down. did you see how many times vandergaard connected and he wasn't even bleeding lol

if he was fighting an opponent who actually had some strength he would have been knocked down.

587088[/snapback]

Don't think so.

Arturo has been hit just as flush, by much stronger punchers, and managed to stay on his feet. That's what makes him one of the most popular, and exciting boxers of our time, despite having a record of 40-7.

Gatti is one of the hardest punchers in the Welterweight division, which is why he is a scary opponent for anyone, not named Floyd Mayweather Jr.

He is my favorite fighter of all-time, I have about 20 of his fights on my hard drive. Anyone who wants to see someone with more heart, then you can possibly imagine, hit me up. I will try to figure out a way to transfer some of these fights to you, either with bittorrent, or some other way.

Thunder! :doh:

P.S.- Coming into this fight people were questioning Thomas Damgaard's heart, I'd have to say he put them questions to rest. He impressed me, no matter how many combinations Arturo landed on him, he kept pressing.

Don't think so.

Arturo has been hit just as flush,  by much stronger punchers,  and managed to stay on his feet.  That's what makes him one of the most popular,  and exciting boxers of our time,  despite having a record of 40-7. 

Gatti is one of the hardest punchers in the Welterweight division,  which is why he is a scary opponent for anyone,  not named Floyd Mayweather Jr.

He is my favorite fighter of all-time,  I have about 20 of his fights on my hard drive.  Anyone who wants to see someone with more heart,  then you can possibly imagine,  hit me up.  I will try to figure out a way to transfer some of these fights to you,  either with bittorrent,  or some other way.

Thunder!  :blink:

P.S.-  Coming into this fight people were questioning Thomas Damgaard's heart,  I'd have to say he put them questions to rest.  He impressed me,  no matter how many combinations Arturo landed on him,  he kept pressing.

587141[/snapback]

Gatti is a great fighter, he's actually born and raised about 10 minutes from my area and i remember the first fight i saw of his, he tooks an insane amount of punches from this black guy ( i don't remember his name) and he stayed on his feet and i don't remember him being knocked down that fight.

He reminds me of Jake Lamotta, but as I was discussing with a friend, this guy will have major head problems as he reaches his 40's with all the shots he took.

I always liked Gatti as a fighter.  He is one tough kid who gives it his all every fight

587356[/snapback]

ya he's a great figther. I give kudos to that other dude who was able to take the punishment he did.

Gatti is a great fighter, he's actually born and raised about 10 minutes from my area and i remember the first fight i saw of his, he tooks an insane amount of punches from this black guy ( i don't remember his name) and he stayed on his feet and i don't remember him being knocked down that fight.

He reminds me of Jake Lamotta, but as I was discussing with a friend, this guy will have major head problems as he reaches his 40's with all the shots he took.

587277[/snapback]

Cool man, you live in Italy?

nono montreal

gatti was born in st leonard, Montreal right next to where Martin Brodeur was born

587432[/snapback]

ahh!

I could have sworn he was born in Italy, but then raised in Montreal.

Either way, New Jersey has seemed to adopt him as their hometown guy. :blink:

ahh!

I could have sworn he was born in Italy,  but then raised in Montreal.

Either way,  New Jersey has seemed to adopt him as their hometown guy.  :blink:

587438[/snapback]

well he lives there now! even brodeur is claimed to be from jersey.

Don't think so.

Arturo has been hit just as flush,  by much stronger punchers,  and managed to stay on his feet.  That's what makes him one of the most popular,  and exciting boxers of our time,  despite having a record of 40-7. 

Gatti is one of the hardest punchers in the Welterweight division,  which is why he is a scary opponent for anyone,  not named Floyd Mayweather Jr.

He is my favorite fighter of all-time,  I have about 20 of his fights on my hard drive.  Anyone who wants to see someone with more heart,  then you can possibly imagine,  hit me up.  I will try to figure out a way to transfer some of these fights to you,  either with bittorrent,  or some other way.

Thunder!  :blink:

P.S.-  Coming into this fight people were questioning Thomas Damgaard's heart,  I'd have to say he put them questions to rest.  He impressed me,  no matter how many combinations Arturo landed on him,  he kept pressing.

587141[/snapback]

I'm intereste dn getting some figths from you. Thanks

In addition, I was at this fight last nigth in AC with floor seats.  It was the only other sporting event with the energy that rivals that of a Bills game during a huge play.  the electricity was amazing.

587495[/snapback]

sh--, you're lucky, i've always wanted to see a boxing match live. I'm sure its 100 times better than on tv

Have a way I can upload some to you?

I have bittorrent and limewire, if you know of another way I can, let's set it up.

Here are the fights I have of him:

Gatti vs. Mayweather

Gatti vs. Ward (1, 2, 3)

Gatti vs. Ruelas

Gatti vs. Smolenkov

Gatti vs. Branco

Gatti vs. De La Hoya

Gatti vs. Millet

Gatti vs. Sanabria

Gatti vs. Gamache

Gatti vs. Leija

Gatti vs. Robinson (1 & 2)

Gatti vs. Damgaard

I'm always interested in sharing these fights with other Gatti fans.

Have a way I can upload some to you?

I have bittorrent and limewire,  if you know of another way I can,  let's set it up.

Here are the fights I have of him:

Gatti vs. Mayweather

Gatti vs. Ward (1, 2, 3)

Gatti vs. Ruelas

Gatti vs. Smolenkov

Gatti vs. Branco

Gatti vs. De La Hoya

Gatti vs. Millet

Gatti vs. Sanabria

Gatti vs. Gamache

Gatti vs. Leija

Gatti vs. Robinson (1 & 2)

Gatti vs. Damgaard

I'm always interested in sharing these fights with other Gatti fans.

587515[/snapback]

I have limewire, whats your name?

He's the ultimate boxer in all ways.  He's tough as nails, and his MUG......now that is a boxer's mug!

587550[/snapback]

LOL!

It WAS a boxers mug. I love Arturo, but Floyd Mayweather was right when he said, "Gatti has had so much plastic surgery, he's starting to look Asian."

Look at old Gatti pics, then look at the modern ones. Nose job, new teeth, and eye work stand out to me.

Not that I care, whatever makes him happy. No matter what, he's still the "Ultimate Blood and Guts Warrior"

:angry: