BILLS 2006 SCHEDULE

Home:

(W) Dolphins - Bills will revenge match for the infamous 20 point 4th qtr meltdown

(W) Jets - cap, coaching & player problems, jets will be the worst team in the league in 2006. bills should get the W here

(L) Patriots - Pats have Bills #, I won't believe they can beat them until I see it.

(W) Jaguars - physical team but playoffs proved that alone is not enough; good test for Bills because they will need to beat a team like this to get over .500 mark

(W) Packers - win, Favre or no Favre

(W) Titans - win, but not a pushover either

(L) Vikings - Pat Williams wins first game against former team who never should have let him get away. Also, looks like Johnson may be their QB and we saw they were far better with than Culpepper

(L) Chargers - Bills still have no answer for Gates, no matter if it's Brees or Rivers

Away:

(L) Dolphins - Bills are destined to split the home-n-home series with this team

(W) Jets - see above analysis, even Bills can win this road game

(L) Patriots - see above analysis

(L) Bears - tough defensive team on the road? Bills will be lucky to get 10 points and Jauron's big rematch won't be pretty

(W) Colts - call me crazy but I smell an upset already here. Colts spirit is broken and they will spiral into chaos in 06'

(W) Lions - Jauron is smart enough to know how to beat his weak and last team

(L) Texans - Bills fall victim to an improved Reggie Bush and better offensive line

(W) Ravens - Lewis's (jamal and ray) slowing down, team has nothing else to offer

comments

overall this is one of the weaker schedules the bills have had in a while. the improved 9 & 7 record (i.e. same as 2004) is owed more to the weak schedule than an improved Bills team. unfortunately, 9 & 7 doesn't make post-season now that they have 4 divisions per conference.

Although there's progress two milestones remain:

1. beating the patriots

2. getting to the playoffs

Home:

(W) Dolphins - Bills will revenge match for the infamous 20 point 4th qtr meltdown

(W) Jets - cap, coaching & player problems, jets will be the worst team in the league in 2006.  bills should get the W here

(L) Patriots - Pats have Bills #, I won't believe they can beat them until I see it.

(W) Jaguars - physical team but playoffs proved that alone is not enough; good test for Bills because they will need to beat a team like this to get over .500 mark

(L) Vikings - Pat Williams wins first game against former team who never should have let him get away.  Also, looks like Johnson may be  their QB and we saw they were far better with than Culpepper

(L) Chargers - Bills still have no answer for Gates, no matter if it's Brees or Rivers

Away:

(L) Dolphins - Bills are destined to split the home-n-home series with this team

(L) Bears - tough defensive team on the road? Bills will be lucky to get 10 points and Jauron's big rematch won't be pretty

(W) Colts - call me crazy but I smell an upset already here.  Colts spirit is broken and they will spiral into chaos in 06'

(L) Texans - Bills fall victim to an improved Reggie Bush and better offensive line

(W) Ravens - Lewis's (jamal and ray) slowing down, team has nothing else to offer

comments

overall this is one of the weaker schedules the bills have had in a while. the improved 9 & 7 record (i.e. same as 2004) is owed more to the weak schedule than an improved Bills team.  unfortunately, 9 & 7 doesn't make post-season now that they have 4 divisions per conference.

1. beating the patriots

586355[/snapback]

agree with your "analysis" except for the "W's". they'll all be "L's"!!!!!!

Home:

L - Dolphins: They're getting better, we're not

W - Jets: A team in worse shape than we are

L - Patriots: They've pwnd us

L - Jaguards: Leftwich or Garrad, it doeesn't matter which QB they use to beat us

W - Packers: A team in serious trouble, especially if they lose Favre

L - Titans: Not the dominant team they were a few years ago, but still better than u

L - Vikings: Vikings should improve

L - Chargers: Our defense should finally tackle LT sometime in 2009

L - Dolphins: See above

L - Jets: They may be in worse shape than us, but we still suck on the road

L - Patriots: See above

L - Bears: Our offense will be lucky to get 100 total yards

L - Colts: Peyton will be at the top of his game, it isn't the postseason

W - Lions: Lions am suxx0rz

W - Texans: They'll improve, but have a looooong way to go

L - Ravens: I don't think anyone has tackled the Burger King yet

4-12 :ph34r:

agree with your "analysis" except for the "W's". they'll all be "L's"!!!!!!

586367[/snapback]

You make an excellent point. I really like the way you point out how you came to this conclusion. It was thought provoking and well your insight is something to behold. Keep up the good work, you're an asset to this forum.

Home:

(W) Jets - cap, coaching & player problems, jets will be the worst team in the league in 2006.  bills should get the W here

(L) Vikings - Pat Williams wins first game against former team who never should have let him get away.  Also, looks like Johnson may be  their QB and we saw they were far better with than Culpepper

Away:

(W) Colts - call me crazy but I smell an upset already here.  Colts spirit is broken and they will spiral into chaos in 06'

comments

overall this is one of the weaker schedules the bills have had in a while. the improved 9 & 7 record (i.e. same as 2004) is owed more to the weak schedule than an improved Bills team.  unfortunately, 9 & 7 doesn't make post-season now that they have 4 divisions per conference.

1. beating the patriots

586355[/snapback]

Finally a realist on this board, we are going to be tter but not Super bowl contendors next year. I do disagree on a few of your W/L's but outcome will still be the same

Atleast your reasons are reasonable and not just, this team is better than us, we suck

Stuff I disagree with

W over texans - Houston still needs alot more work and has alot more holes to fix than we do.

L vs. Colts - Colts may not go undefeated next year, but they will still be dominant

W over Viks - this one will be close, but a new inexperienced head coach, they will go through some groing pains and may not be as good as they ended last year

L vs. Jags - Still are a playoff team and I don't see any reason why they won't be better next year.

Who knows we may lose a few of the games that look easy and win a few surprise games, its hard to determine without seeing what transpiers over the free agency period and the layout of the schedule

Home:

(W) Jets - cap, coaching & player problems, jets will be the worst team in the league in 2006. bills should get the W here

(L) Vikings - Pat Williams wins first game against former team who never should have let him get away. Also, looks like Johnson may be their QB and we saw they were far better with than Culpepper

Away:

(W) Colts - call me crazy but I smell an upset already here. Colts spirit is broken and they will spiral into chaos in 06'

comments

overall this is one of the weaker schedules the bills have had in a while. the improved 9 & 7 record (i.e. same as 2004) is owed more to the weak schedule than an improved Bills team. unfortunately, 9 & 7 doesn't make post-season now that they have 4 divisions per conference.

1. beating the patriots

I agree with some of the assement but I think a few are off.

L-Colts-Manning has picked us apart in the secondary since he left our division and it doesnt appear anyone in the organiztion has defended against him besides the player-not to mention its a road game.

W-Lions- the lions are inturmoil they have no starting qb or do they they verdict is still out the have talented receivers who like to drop the balls I see our defense winning this one for us especially because we have the Juron factor here.

L-Baltimore- Baltimore is very good on both sides of the ball and is looking to shore up the Qb position this offseason and we will see them in the playoffs next year.

L- Jax- it will be a close game but jax takes it by a feild goal again with seconds left in regualtion.

so thats 9-3+1=7 wins

and 7+3-1=9 losses

so i see a 7-9 team which would still be an improvement over our 5-11 season but still no playoffs for another year.

I generally don't like to make predictions, especially when the coaching staff hasn't been completed, FAs haven't left or been signed, the draft hasn't happened, player development/injuries have not occured in the minicamps/training camp/and pre season. With that said, it could go either way. this is the NFL after all, where the talent level is pretty even around the league. Don't know what jauron has to bring to this team yet. But, i'll boldly predict 19-0 and super bowl champions, and i'll stick with that prediction till we lose our first game (18-1 then, naturally). Always the optimist.

3-13.

Home

(L) Dolphins - Mularkey is an offensive genius.

(L) Jets - Mangini is a defensive genius

(L) Patriots - Bellichik is an all-around genius

(L) Jaguars - Jags will be a SB contender in 06'

(L) Packers - Favre's Farewell Tour.

(W) Titans - even though TH runs for 225 and 3 scores.

(L) Vikings - Mike Tice is gone and he wasn't a genius

(W) Chargers - Upset of the year costs Bills #1 overall pick.

Away:

(L) Dolphins - Early season heat will melt Bills.

(L) Jets - Bills never play well in the swamp.

(L) Patriots - Usual Sunday Night game to build up the Pats

(L) Bears - Low scoring game- on the Bills side.

(L) Colts - Peyton Manning is the all-time best ever regular season QB

(W) Lions - "The Toilet Bowl". This one will not be on Thanksgiving

(L) Texans - Reggie Bush has 500+ all purpose yards and 6 TD's.

(L) Ravens - Brian Billick is still an offensive genius- at least for this game.

I think we'll be around the 6-10/5-12 mark....but we'll look much better at the end of the season. Lossman is work in progrress, and there will be a steep learning curve with the switch to the west coast offense.

I think we may be a team that nobody wants to face in the last 4 weeks though

Home:

Away:

comments

1. beating the patriots

586355[/snapback]

not bad but I think they'll lose to Jacksonville at home. And I would switch the Colts and Texans

Home:

Away:

comments

1. beating the patriots

586355[/snapback]

I can't believe i'm saying this but 11-5.

WE WILL LOSE TO THE: PATS(2X) colts BEARS chargers

I reirriate i can not believe this is my prediction :doh::doh::doh:

I can't believe i'm saying this but 11-5.

WE WILL LOSE TO THE: PATS(2X) colts BEARS chargers

I reirriate i can not believe this is my prediction :lol:  :D  :blink:

587095[/snapback]

right now the schedule is not a strong one. a halfway decent team could definitely achieve 11-5. with all the turmoil i'm not going to get my expectations carried away that we are that "half way decent team" next season

right now the schedule is not a strong one.  a halfway decent team could definitely achieve 11-5.  with all the turmoil i'm not going to get my expectations carried away that we are that "half way decent team" next season

587191[/snapback]

I agree! With the tempo of today's NFL I think predictions, especially about the Bills are like a bad omen. Hey, the Colts were unstoppable remember.

I can only hope for the best. Lets pray J.P. builds on the little confidence ole Milaurkey allowed him to build this past year. And Dear God let Takeo come back close to 100%.

I can't suppress the feeling that we are like a sandlot team picking the fat kid just to have enough players in regards to this AIDS quilt of a coaching staff.

SAY YOUR PRAYERS ALL! Buffalo is due for a miracle

Later. Abbott