Bates Declining Bills DC Job Offer!!

D' men

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't Teddy (or various parts of him) been preserved?  Maybe we could get his head, transplant it onto Posey's body (which is preserved from not doing much this year) and have him be defensive co-ordinator?  :devil:

585458[/snapback]

Hmmm a frankenstein coach??? that's just crazy enough to work <_<

But yeah, Ted Williams body has been cryogenically frozen at the request of one of his sons. Like I said...crazy kids

Espn news says he will decline the offer too.  That's all the proof I need! <_<

585647[/snapback]

I wonder if they took the banner down yet that said Haslett was 50/50 to be our next HC... ;)

BTW, if it's taking him this long to make up his mind he doesn't want to be here and if he doesn't want to be here I don't want him anyway. Go get me someone who's excited to be coming to our team. :devil:

No Jim Bates??? No, no, no. I think we sold sell the team to LA because we will never be good again. No Bates= DOOMED!!! :devil: Bates seems like a good coach but our d will be fairly easy to coach. I might be in the minority but I still think the Bills Defense is still pretty good. You address the tackle position, franchinse Nate and make sprinkle some rookies in here or there, I think we could have a top units in the league. Our linebackers and dbs look a lot worse than they were last year because of our dline. So don't panic, things will be good at One Bills Drive again. (Hopefully <_< ).

I used to think that too until I watched Jerry Gray without his Dick LeBinky.  ;)

585967[/snapback]

I honestly thought Jerry Gray got a little bad rap here. He was part of #2 defense with Le Beau. He follows that up with the #2 defense in 2004 that lead the league in turnovers and was top 5 in sacks. This year without Pat Williams (a bigger loss that people ever thought he would be <_< ), they would at times carry this team. Remember the Bucs game. The defense keep us in the game while our offense went 3 and out every time. They eventually got wore down. Then you lose your best player in Spikes and it was down hill. But Grey deserves credit for that. But I hate that he played the corners that off. But I guess my main point is that, since a lot of people think he was a crappy coach, with the right player additions, a compenent coach could do a good job. That's my rant, sorry :devil:

No Jim Bates???  No, no, no.  I think we sold sell the team to LA because we will never be good again.  No Bates= DOOMED!!!  :lol:  Bates seems like a good coach but our d will be fairly easy to coach.  I might be in the minority but I still think the Bills Defense is still pretty good.  You address the tackle position, franchinse Nate and make sprinkle some rookies in here or there, I think we could have a top units in the league.  Our linebackers and dbs look a lot worse than they were last year because of our dline.  So don't panic, things will be good at One Bills Drive again.  (Hopefully  :ph34r: ).

585961[/snapback]

Ok so we don't get Bates. That doesn't mean the team will move. That will only happen if the Bills don't make the playoffs in the next 4 years.

This whole f-ing organization is a f-ing joke. I am totally disgusted with the Bills right now. I am sure they really give two sharts what my opinion is anyhow.

I heard the only reason Levy took the job is because he is being paid slightly more than the $50,000 he was making broadcasting the Bills preseason games and the fact that he doesn't have to listen to Tasker anymore.