Any Smallville Fans Here?

What I dont get here is how is this a spoiler when the episode was on last night?

585571[/snapback]

Ever heard of a VCR....? TiVo? Waiting for DVD boxsets...?

You should NEVER post a spoiler in the title of a message so that anyone who looks at the forum knows what it is. A lot of places online actually make you highlight the spoiler text to even read it, so if someone accidentally clicks on the link, they still won't be spoiled.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/spoiler

spoil·er:

5. A post to a newsgroup that divulges information intended to be a surprise, such as a plot twist in a movie.

CW

They killed Bo Duke.

Gotta admit I didn't see that coming.

585218[/snapback]

LOVE smallville... and Papa Kent's demise was kinda obvious. That dude gets a pounding...

I'm a few eps behind you guys - but I knew about this for a while... It's the original story after all...

My one wish: Clark nails Lois soon.

Ever heard of a VCR....?  TiVo?  Waiting for DVD boxsets...?

585583[/snapback]

yes I have...but whatever happened to watching the show when its on.....and if you dont want to know about it...dont open the thread :devil:

To me a spoiler is information about a movie/show that comes out BEFORE it debuts at all anywhere, much like star wars....hey I guess spoilers have multiple meanings <_<

I missed the show last night because I was watching the Sabres game, but I knew it was coming when they showed Bo Kent poppin' heart pills in an earlier show.

All the fangrrls are pissed at twop.com's forum because they didn't kill off the ever annoying Lana.

yes I have...but whatever happened to watching the show when its on.....and if you dont want to know about it...dont open the thread  ;)

The spoiler was IN THE TITLE OF THE THREAD. I was very pissed off and changed it.

To me a spoiler is information about a movie/show that comes out BEFORE it debuts at all anywhere, much like star wars....hey I guess spoilers have multiple meanings  :devil:

Oh, so you're saying if you don't see the midnight showing of a movie, it's ok for people to tell you all of the plot twists? Yeah, I'm sure you would've loved it if you were at the movie theater, getting ready to watch The Sixth Sense and someone told you what happened at the end. Hey, it's not a spoiler, the movie had already played once at midnight. <_<

CW

yes I have...but whatever happened to watching the show when its on.....and if you dont want to know about it...dont open the thread  :devil:

To me a spoiler is information about a movie/show that comes out BEFORE it debuts at all anywhere, much like star wars....hey I guess spoilers have multiple meanings  <_<

585635[/snapback]

Exactly....Since i'm three hours behind most of you I wait until after I watch the show to read the posts about Lost and AI. Just makes common sense. ;);)

The spoiler was IN THE TITLE OF THE THREAD.  I was very pissed off and changed it.

Oh, so you're saying if you don't see the midnight showing of a movie, it's ok for people to tell you all of the plot twists?  Yeah, I'm sure you would've loved it if you were at the movie theater, getting ready to watch The Sixth Sense and someone told you what happened at the end.  Hey, it's not a spoiler, the movie had already played once at midnight.  <_<

CW

585660[/snapback]

Why does an image of the comic book store owner from the Simpson pop into my head about now??? :devil:;)

The spoiler was IN THE TITLE OF THE THREAD.  I was very pissed off and changed it.

585660[/snapback]

If you haven't banned the poster for a week you have a higher tolerance for idiots than I do. :devil:<_<

I was a bit surprised about it despite reading that Smallville and the new Superman movie will be in continuity which is going to be in continuity with first great Christopher Reeve Superman movie. I do not see how it is possible too many things are different (Lois has seen Clark and kryptonite is found like 7 Elevens.

I was a bit surprised about it despite reading that Smallville and the new Superman movie will be in continuity which is going to be in continuity with first great Christopher Reeve Superman movie.  I do not see how it is possible too many things are different (Lois has seen Clark and kryptonite is found like 7 Elevens.

585676[/snapback]

got a link for that? i hope they don't continue it with the smallville version

what i remember reading a few months back is that the superman returns movie is continuing where donner (and lester's) film took off...after superman beat zod and his phantom zone buddies, superman takes off to do some soul searching and learn more about krypton

i'd really like to see another trailer for the movie...the comiccon trailer that was leaked was great, but i'd like to see a more official one

Oh, so you're saying if you don't see the midnight showing of a movie, it's ok for people to tell you all of the plot twists?  Yeah, I'm sure you would've loved it if you were at the movie theater, getting ready to watch The Sixth Sense and someone told you what happened at the end.  Hey, it's not a spoiler, the movie had already played once at midnight.  <_<

CW

585660[/snapback]

What if YOU were the one who watched it live and wanted to talk about it???? If you started a thread, hey, thats great if you ask me

What about the LOST threads...Im waiting to get the DVD's....I want to watch the show from Day 1....so guess what, I DECIDE not to open those threads, period.

I do not understand what is so hard about that no offense.

What if YOU were the one who watched it live and wanted to talk about it????  If you started a thread, hey, thats great if you ask me

What about the LOST threads...Im waiting to get the DVD's....I want to watch the show from Day 1....so guess what, I DECIDE not to open those threads, period.

I do not understand what is so hard about that no offense.

585817[/snapback]

The Lost threads include only the name of the episode. I think you're missing the fact that (before it was changed) the subject line of this thread specifically said who died.

If someone wants to discuss it, that's great. The title that I chagned the thread to works great; if someone has Smallville recorded to watch later, they don't have to open the thread. But the way it was before, anyone who went to the OT forum was instantly spoiled.

Big difference, and I think you're missing that fact (maybe you didn't see the original title before it was changed?)

CW