Bills Browns only two teams not to make playoffs.

How can Bills fans believe every year that the Bills are close to going to a Super Bowl. First of all, you have to get to the playoffs. For past 5 years, the Bills won 31 and lost 47. This organization and team is in Rebuilding 101. First of all, they don't even know if they have a QB. Losman is still unproven and young. Secondly, there offensive line is one of the worst in the NFL. Just watch the Steelers and Steelers and you notice what a great line looks like. Great blocking schemes, etc. The bills have no Tight End, and aging Eric Moulds to boot. Josh Reed is a bust for a 2nd round pick. On defense, linebacker is their strength but who knows if Takeo Spikes can come back from serious injury. Up front, they need another pass-rusher besides Schoebel. Denney and Kelsey have shown me nothing. In the secondary, Clements is gone and they have an aging Lawyor Milloy and Troy Vincent. The bright side is our punter and kick returner. Hardly sounds like a Super Bowl contender to me. Sort of like the Bills proclaiming at the beginning of the year that we have a defense like the Bears of 1985. End Result: Bills finished 29th in defense. And don't blame it on losing Spikes. The Carolina Panthers lost Pro Bowler Kris Jenkins and still were in the NFC Championship. It's called terrible drafts and Tom Donohoe - who by the way looks like he lost his famous feud with Bill Cowher. Cowher is super bowl bound and donohoe is working at Wegmans bagging eggs...........

I may be nuts, but I think we're close. We have an awful lot of talent in all 3 phases of the game. With a couple of upgrades (OL & DL especially) and some steady coaching, we could be a very difficult team to beat.

We are close to being a contender. No one is thinking Super Bowl next year but we can dream about a wild card berth. All it takes are the right moves, a little bit of luck and our players to perform like they are supposed to.

This is the NFL. Anything can happen. Maybe Dick can hit lightening twice and get us to 13-3 again.

Then get us knocked out in the first round of the playoffs, followed by 5 wins the next year.....