You know if that big fat

Bowl Winner

defensive lineman hadn't landed on Carson Palmers knee we might be seeing a different superbowl this year.

As a side note Id just like to say," are their names Jake or are they Joke?

Good job Jake the snake.  Youll never win a damn thing! :lol:

581641[/snapback]

I honestly think that hit was as deliberate as the one Jom Kelly took in the chest from Seals. If you have to hurt people on purpose to get into the superbowl then whats the point?

defensive lineman hadn't landed on Carson Palmers knee we might be seeing a different superbowl this year.

As a side note Id just like to say," are their names Jake or are they Joke?

Good job Jake the snake.  Youll never win a damn thing! :lol:

581641[/snapback]

Yep,Plummer lost the game on his own- it wasnt the weak defensive line, or the blocking. QB's determine everything, thats what football is about- please change the channel- I'vebeen watching this 5 seconds already, and I'm gettng bored

I honestly think that hit was as deliberate as the one Jom Kelly took in the chest from Seals. If you have to hurt people on purpose to get into the superbowl then whats the point?

582018[/snapback]

I think that you're off base on this one. If you watched the replay it was obvious that he didn't intentionally roll up on Palmer. His reaction after he got up and saw what happened exemplifies this further. He was visibly upset at the the result of his rolling into Palmer.

As for whether or not the Bengals would have advanced if Palmer had not been hurt, we'll never know. One thing is certain though, the Steelers were on a roll that game offensively and their defense has been playing lights out the entire playoffs. The Bengals may have been closer at the end but I'm not convinced that they would have won.

I think that you're off base on this one. If you watched the replay it was obvious that he didn't intentionally roll up on Palmer. His reaction after he got up and saw what happened exemplifies this further. He was visibly upset at the the result of his rolling into Palmer.

As for whether or not the Bengals would have advanced if Palmer had not been hurt, we'll never know. One thing is certain though, the Steelers were on a roll that game offensively and their defense has been playing lights out the entire playoffs. The Bengals may have been closer at the end but I'm not convinced that they would have won.

582167[/snapback]

If rolled into, why did he end up with an arm wrapped around Palmer's legs? That's an active move, no? He was near the ground before he planted a shouder pad squarely on the side of the knee. He surely knows vulnerable areas. He's no rookie. He knows the stride displayed by a qb after a pass is launched. He, himself, could have rolled off. Yes, he exhibited crocodile tears.