ex- Jet DC Donnie Henderson- Possible Hire

First of all, I am not sure why Donnie Henderson is thought so highly of. This is an honest question, so I will appreciate someone setting me straight.

581978[/snapback]

Well, they were a FG away from the AFC championship last year and defense was the strength of the team. And that was without Law or a healthy Abraham if I recall. Basically they had Ellis, Vilma, and a bunch of no names in the secondary and they were pretty good.

Cotrell has failed at both Minnesota and Jets....Why would we want him

back again....

581633[/snapback]

Actually, he didn't fail in NY...he was scapegoated by an inept head coach. His defense takes time to earn, and Minnesota came on defensively this season.

What have you done for me lately works well on MTV, but not in anything that involves reality

First of all, I am not sure why Donnie Henderson is thought so highly of. This is an honest question, so I will appreciate someone setting me straight.

Secondly, with Haslett to Rams and Capers to Dolfins, how many DC positions are out there for Bates to choose from ?

581978[/snapback]

I wasn't even aware that the Stinkin' Fish needed a DC? So I don't know who else needs one. I think the Vikes are still looking. How about the Aints? If Henderson leaves New Jersey, they'll need one too. Has Houston hired a new DC yet? Any team that got a new head coach is potentially looking for a new DC.

Here we go...this is exactly why the Bills need to step it up, act swiftly, and pony up the cash to get some of these assistants. There are many coaching spots to be filled around the league, so the MUST be agressive and efficient.

Pretty soon we'll be left with the pump it up Ronnie Jones versions of the OC and DC.