8. BILLS?????

What do you do?

Marcus McNeill

Jimmy Williams

Kiwi

Eric Winston

Trade Down?

Hook 'Em!

trade down if we can make a good deal and get another second round.

if not...McNeil or Winston

I'm hoping Ngata will be there

A fourth option...draft Cutler the QB from Vanderbilt and trade him for first round and a DT if available. I think Cutler will be looking good for someone like Dallas or even Miami. This a pretty risky option.

trade down if we can make a good deal and get another second round.

if not...McNeil or Winston

I'm hoping Ngata will be there

A fourth option...draft Cutler the QB from Vanderbilt and trade him for first round and a DT if available.  I think Cutler will be looking good for someone like Dallas or even Miami. This a pretty risky option.

581522[/snapback]

There are several teams below the Bills that will want to move into that spot to take Cutler. I would hope we listen to all offers and trade down to get depth and quality.

Picks 1 through 7 are made in no particular order are as follows:

1. Reggie Bush

2. Matt Leinart

3. Vince Young

4. D'Brickashaw Ferguson

5. A.J. Hawk

6. Mario Williams

7. Haloti Ngata

8. BILLS?????

What do you do?

Marcus McNeill

Jimmy Williams

Kiwi

Eric Winston

Trade Down?

Hook 'Em!

581511[/snapback]

Pick Mathias Kiwanuka - DE Boston College

Michael Huff - DB Texas

Babatunde Oshinowo - DT Standford

a real sleeper but moving up the boards fast Maurice Stovall - WR Notre Dame

Pick Mathias Kiwanuka - DE  Boston College

Michael Huff        - DB Texas

Babatunde Oshinowo - DT Standford

a real sleeper but moving up the boards fast Maurice Stovall - WR  Notre Dame

581551[/snapback]

We could do worse than getting Kiwi, who will probably be a great pro, but I would hope that we would trade down and draft Eric Winston about 10 picks lower.

We could do worse than getting Kiwi, who will probably be a great pro, but I would hope that we would trade down and draft Eric Winston about 10 picks lower.

581577[/snapback]

Trading down would be great except you have to find someone who wants to trade up. And then it has to be for the right price.

You must prepare yourself to pick the pick that you are at. Those players I have suggested are all worthy of the #8th pick in the draft --and you agree. So why bail out of the #8 pick if there is a player that you think is worthy of that pick.

This trade down stuff is starting to drive me crazy. It seems like that's everybodies answer on this board because they are afraid to make a pick and to have that pick fail in the future. Don't be so wimpy (LoL) Make a pick. The answer is not, "I would trade down" Because the likely hood of trading down in a draft is minimal.

Make the dam pick! :D

McNeil is going to be hard to ignore there. As we get to the workouts this week, the combine or the personal workouts, he may become a high riser. If he shows good footwork, he may be gone before we pick.

I am becoming intrigued by AJ Hawk though it is not a position of need, he is highly aggressive and a winner. Imagine Takeo, Fletcher and Hawk running around out there. May be the spark we need. This team needs some fire.

Mario Williams would be a great add as well. Whoever it is has to be a contributor now, no development types.

This will be among the deepest draft in rcent history. Trade down to get more picks if Ferguson, Hawk, Super Mario and Ngata all are off the board. A late first, a late second and maybe a sixth-rounder would suffice -- as long as they are all in this draft.

By the way, Maurice Stovall is a stud who Weis will miss dearly. He has size (6-5), speed (4.3), and he can make one-hand catches all day.

Trading down would be great except you have to find someone who wants to trade up.  And then it has to be for the right price.

You must prepare yourself to pick the pick that you are at.  Those players I have suggested are all worthy of the #8th pick in the draft --and you agree.  So why bail out of the #8 pick if there is a player that you think is worthy of that pick.

This trade down stuff is starting to drive me crazy.  It seems like that's everybodies answer on this board because they are afraid to make a pick and to have that pick fail in the future.  Don't be so wimpy (LoL) Make a pick. The answer is not, "I would trade down" Because the likely hood of trading down in a draft is minimal.

Make the dam pick!  :D

581603[/snapback]

Can I be like the Vikings and let someone else pick while I think about it?

Can I be like the Vikings and let someone else pick while I think about it?

581618[/snapback]

That depends are you still going to pick the same player you were going to pick anyway? And then try to pay him less money- but wind up paying him the same amount anyway?

If so then go right ahead! :D:doh:

Trading down has become more difficult. Last year there were very few trades since teams do not want the higher picks which command more money.

I agree trading down would be the best option for the Bills if there is not a "difference maker" on either the OL or DL.