I see Drew has his panties in a wad

that's the 1st time I've seen him defend himself. tells me he reads headlines and possibly even this board.

***It's 2:00 am Monday morning after their latest loss. Drew is in his den. I dim light fans out from a crack in the doorway.

Mrs. Bledsoe from the bedroom:

"Drew honey, come to bed."

Drew (clicking off of TSW): "Ummmm, ok babe. Just looking at some p0rn. I'll be right there"***

:w00t:

According to his quote on the front page.

'Bout time he started showing some emotion.

42195[/snapback]

I'm stoked he made those comments. Now back it up on the field, and we have our leader.

Interesting comments from Drew and cast. I am glad Drew is finally showing a shred of emotion- now get it done on the field. Funny he even quoted TBD when he said QBs get more then their share of credit when things go well, yada yada. I bet many players do read these boards. I found this comment particularily interesting- ''I haven't even thought about that route, yet,'' Mularkey said. ''I think our best chance to win right now is Drew Bledsoe.''

8 sacks arent henry's fault. An o-line that cant get a push for 1 yard is not henry's fault.

14-20 during the Bledsoe Era, including 0-2 this season, and just 8 of 26 wins since the midway point of Bledsoe's first season with the team.

He is washed up and his lack of mobility just adds to his opoor play - at least the gannons, flutie, etc can move to buy time, and extend their careers. He looks like marino at the end.

Has anyone analyzed whether he is even too slow to get back and make the handoff where it is suppoed to be?