Great article on TBD

Beerstm

Great article on TBD about the Bad News Bills

Just a coupel of Quotes:

"Jauron had gone just 36-49 in his head-coaching career, while Sherman was booted from the Packers' organization after compiling a terrific 57-39 record. As per the norm, guess who the Bills decided to go with? The proven winner? No, that would have made far too much sense. Yes, the Bills settled on Jauron."

"but they (Marv and Ralph) just flashed an enormous middle-finger to the Bills' loyal fan-base. From what I've gathered, Bills fans are a faithful, hope-filled bunch that will always stand by their football team. "

"Sherman was handed to the Bills on a silver platter. It was almost like he fell out of the sky just to save what has become one of the most embarrassingly awful teams of the new millennium....Now was the time for the Bills to finally make their mark and climb out of the endless hole that they've dug themselves into. Unfortunately, by denying Sherman, that hole just got a little deeper."

"Jauron has never really proven anything as a head coach, outside of one 13-3 season in which he was name the NFL's coach of the year. Heck, even a blind squirrel can find a nut sometimes."

"Dealing with the Bills is almost like watching the movie "Groundhog Day." The same lack of reasoning seems to flood One Bills Drive for every big decision they make, time after time. Even the Hall-of-Fame Levy has fallen under the team's spell of ineptitude."

Greatest article I read in a long time. So true! "Instant Classic"

So true, sad. I hate being a Bills fan. But much like any addiction, I just cannot let go.

580070[/snapback]

It is sad.. I love being a Bills fan... I just hate losing.. and losing.. and losing some more...

It is sad.. I love being a Bills fan... I just hate losing.. and losing.. and losing some more...

580099[/snapback]

OK, OK, I agree. It is the losing I hate. But, more so, I hate getting my hopes up time and again just to have them squashed when reality materializes.

OK, OK, I agree. It is the losing I hate. But, more so, I hate getting my hopes up time and again just to have them squashed when reality materializes.

580108[/snapback]

Lucy's pulled the ball away from Charlie Brown too many times, I agree.

580108[/snapback]

Yeah that does hurt... good point

Lucy's pulled the ball away from Charlie Brown too many times, I agree.

580114[/snapback]

I think your analogy is clever, and I appreciate what you're saying.

I guess what I'm thinking is that Charlie should take a moment and ask himself why he keeps charging at the ball. He is, time and time again, setting himself up to land on his arse. You know that old axiom, "One time, shame on you, two times, shame on me"?

Just a coupel of Quotes:

"Jauron had gone just 36-49 in his head-coaching career, while Sherman was booted from the Packers' organization after compiling a terrific 57-39 record. As per the norm, guess who the Bills decided to go with? The proven winner? No, that would have made far too much sense. Yes, the Bills settled on Jauron."

"but they (Marv and Ralph)  just flashed an enormous middle-finger to the Bills' loyal fan-base. From what I've gathered, Bills fans are a faithful, hope-filled bunch that will always stand by their football team. "

"Sherman was handed to the Bills on a silver platter. It was almost like he fell out of the sky just to save what has become one of the most embarrassingly awful teams of the new millennium....Now was the time for the Bills to finally make their mark and climb out of the endless hole that they've dug themselves into. Unfortunately, by denying Sherman, that hole just got a little deeper."

"Jauron has never really proven anything as a head coach, outside of one 13-3 season in which he was name the NFL's coach of the year. Heck, even a blind squirrel can find a nut sometimes."

"Dealing with the Bills is almost like watching the movie "Groundhog Day." The same lack of reasoning seems to flood One Bills Drive for every big decision they make, time after time. Even the Hall-of-Fame Levy has fallen under the team's spell of ineptitude."

Greatest article I read in a long time.  So true!  "Instant Classic"

580065[/snapback]

This can't be great - it was written by Jerry Sullivan - we should all disagree with it because he's a 2 bit hack who should be reporting the news rather than spouting his ideas. If he were really good he'd have a better job in a bigger market.

/sarcasam

This can't be great - it was written by Jerry Sullivan - we should all disagree with it because he's a 2 bit hack who should be reporting the news rather than spouting his ideas. If he were really good he'd have a better job in a bigger market.

/sarcasam

580305[/snapback]

It wasn't written by Jerry Sullivan. It was written by some other guy.

Just a coupel of Quotes:

"but they (Marv and Ralph)  just flashed an enormous middle-finger to the Bills' loyal fan-base. From what I've gathered, Bills fans are a faithful, hope-filled bunch that will always stand by their football team. "

Greatest article I read in a long time.  So true!  "Instant Classic"

580065[/snapback]

I also like this Connor Byrne guy. I think he gets a lot of material from this site.