Kobe puts up 81 pts on Raptors

B-Dawg12

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he didnt do it....jordan cheated on his wife too thats all kobe is guilty off, as far as rape...no way, why would he in his position?

579027[/snapback]

I just said he was brought up on rape charges. Whether he did it or not is immaterial. It's much harder to market an accused rapist than a gambling adulterer.

Kobe is no Jordan period. He spells his team with an "I". Nice game though. Not sure how many guys (Free Agents) will want to play with him if he keeps this up. Although they did win so....

579077[/snapback]

hold on a second here.....am i the only one amazed the dude scored 81???....think of that a second that is flat out gross..........many legends have played before, only chaimberlain has outscored him (a huge center and innovative player at the time) 81 points for a guard???....that is sick, that should be headlines everywhere

this year kobe has 8 40+point games.....2 50's, and 1 62 point game in which he sat out the 4rth.........and now 81......

i can respect you hate the guy, hes a seflish player, etc, etc.....but when will he get his due?

hold on a second here.....am i the only one amazed the dude scored 81???....think of that a second that is flat out gross..........many legends have played before, only chaimberlain has outscored him (a huge center and innovative player at the time) 81 points for a guard???....that is sick, that should be headlines everywhere

579088[/snapback]

Nope 81 is damn good, but he has never been the man in front, taking all the heat while making a run at the championship. Not like Jordan did.

Too bad Bryant doesn't have Jordan's timing, then again is it possible for anyone to have the timing Jordan had? Tiger has the best chance but Kobe?....Never!

Yeah, 81 is freaking crazy!

579093[/snapback]

Quoting some comedian...

My impression of the opposing coach during a timeout in Wilt's 100 point game: "Ummm, who's got Wilt?"

My impression of one of Wilt's teammates during a timeout in the same game. "Ummm, I'm open."

81 is sick.

Okay, i am now officially very impressed.

The Lakers were only up by 1 in the third.

The Lakers won the game going away after a three by Lamar Odom and 2 from Kobe elevated them from a 5 point margin with about 7 minutes left to play.

Kobe played 42 minutes (this was not even an OT game) so he was not logging minutes and piling on points just to increase his personal total.

The point total is second in league history to Wilt chucking in 100 and simply is exremely impressive.

Okay, i am now officially very impressed.

The Lakers were only up by 1 in the third.

The Lakers won the game going away after a three by Lamar Odom and 2 from Kobe elevated them from a 5 point margin with about 7 minutes left to play.

Kobe played 42 minutes (this was not even an OT game) so he was not logging minutes and piling on points just to increase his personal total.

The point total is second in league history to Wilt chucking in 100 and simply is exremely impressive.

579141[/snapback]

Totally legit. Very impressive.

Still won't be enough to deal with PHX when Amare returns, but nice game, KB.