It is official...81% of Bills fans are idiots

taterhill

Move the team? Give up your seasons...wtf is wrong with you people...all of this nonsense makes me believe that we have quite possible the stupidest fan base in all of the NFL...

578629[/snapback]

Its tuff to love a loser man.... We see all these team moving up and the Bills jogging in reverse.

It gets worse every season....

Move the team? Give up your seasons...wtf is wrong with you people...all of this nonsense makes me believe that we have quite possible the stupidest fan base in all of the NFL...

578629[/snapback]

I think we are passionate because Jauron is worse than hiring greggggg or mularkey. They were unproven with no experience. All we know is that jauron has proven to suck.

Move the team? Give up your seasons...wtf is wrong with you people...all of this nonsense makes me believe that we have quite possibly the stupidest fan base in all of the NFL...

578629[/snapback]

Yes your right.. At least I know what is going on.. You make me sick.. just sit back and take it up the rear year after year after year!!!!

Well go for it.. I do not have to be content or like it. It doesn't make me a bad fan. It just means I want to win. I'm not content with losing. I'm glad your so eager to settle for less! <_<

I think we are passionate because Jauron is worse than hiring greggggg or mularkey. They were unproven with no experience. All we know is that jauron has proven to suck.

578637[/snapback]

Did we miss the press conference announcing Jauron as HC? Or are you just making yourself miserable because you enjoy it?

PTR

Yes YOU'RE right.. At least I know what is going on.. You make me sick.. just sit back and take it up the rear year after year after year!!!!

Well go for it.. I do not have to be content or like it.  It doesn't make me a bad fan.  It just means I want to win.  I'm not content with losing.  I'm glad YOU'RE so eager to settle for less! <_<

578642[/snapback]

so...what do you plan on doing about it? besides posting on msg boards about how angry you are and how you won't "take it!" ?

Yes your right.. At least I know what is going on.. You make me sick.. just sit back and take it up the rear year after year after year!!!!

Well go for it.. I do not have to be content or like it.  It doesn't make me a bad fan.  It just means I want to win.  I'm not content with losing.  I'm glad your so eager to settle for less! <_<

578642[/snapback]

you are my hero...

578629[/snapback]

While I'm not happy with this choice I agree some of the posters have lost it making statements such as those. Does anyone else who's been here a while notice a influx of new posters who have seemed to migrate from another board where fans don't emphasize grammer and just make stupid thoughtless statements?

Does anyone else who's been here a while notice a influx of new posters who have seemed to migrate from another board where fans don't emphasize grammer and just make stupid thoughtless statements?

578649[/snapback]

or spelling...is it too much to ask people to use your and you're correctly?

can we hang out, so you can teach me the ways of being a turncoat, bush league fan

578657[/snapback]

Turncoat?? yeah whatever.. So because I'm a fan, I have to accept everything that happens to the team.. and I have to like it... Does your wife beat you or something?

Turncoat?? yeah whatever.. So because I'm a fan, I have to accept everything that happens to the team.. and I have to like it... Does your wife beat you or something?

578661[/snapback]

yes she does...now I have a question for you turncoat...if your new team, the Steelers, lose, will you be looking for a new team, or do you like the direction they are going in...

well we know we have the stupidest ownership and management in the league. We are so bright we took the guy that couldn't get the job in Detroit after being named interim head coach.....and a guy that was 1-7 against another guy we interviewed. Golden just golden <_<

yes she does...now I have a question for you turncoat...if your new team, the Steelers,  lose, will you be looking for a new team, or do you like the direction they are going in...

578666[/snapback]

Seriously.. I doubt, i'll ever root for any team but the Bills... Sorry to be so mean.. I'm so pissed. (BTW, hope your wife doesn't beat U, sorry about that comment!). I'm just so upset. I have followed this team for so long. I thought, really thought things were going to be different.. But you can only get craped on so many times. Eventhough I'm upset, I stll love looking at the Bills Logo and I can not wait for next year. I don't like the coaching decision. I'm not going to pretend to like it. I think this poor choice could lead to the ultimate demise of the Bills in Buffalo.

So I guess, I took my anger and frustration out on you.. Not acceptable.. my bad. Your just a fan like me. Any Bills fan is better than a Steelers fan any day!

However, I'm still pissed!