Buffalo Bills: Just not a top organization

Beerstm

give me the name of a few new owners loadofmularkey.  Ther is a reason the LA plan is in place in the NFL....

578926[/snapback]

"New owners"?? Umm okay...Ziggy Wylf, Bob McNair, Dan Snyder is still relatively new...Arthur Blank...I really don't see what naming some new owners accomplished for your arguement but I did comply.

new owners for the Bills, there are none. Bob Rich? Galisano, if he sells the Sabres? That dork who owns the Bruins? none, big leauges need big money, we have none, we loose.... Regardless of any choices made mow by a laughable leadership structure. Just keep your hankies ready for an eventual move..... the NFL has enough cold weather, heart warming, stories and snow games in Dec to broadcast. Plus I'm sure they are tired of showing shots of the Falls and Downtown harbor every sunday. Whatever the choice, enjoy it while you can.....

new owners for the Bills, there are none.  Bob Rich? Galisano, if he sells the Sabres?  That dork who owns the Bruins?  none, big leauges need big money, we have none, we loose....  Regardless of any choices made mow by a laughable leadership structure.  Just keep your hankies ready for an eventual move.....  the NFL has enough cold weather, heart warming, stories and snow games in Dec to broadcast.  Plus I'm sure they are tired of showing shots of the Falls and Downtown harbor every sunday.  Whatever the choice, enjoy it while you can.....

578948[/snapback]

Okay there you go. You just named three. Rich, Golisano, Jacobs. Calling Jacobs a "dork" doesn't necessarily mean he's not a multi-millionaire. There are a handful of teams more likely to move to LA over Buffalo including New Orleans, SD, Indy and Jacksonville.

Point being...I'm not losing sleep over it tonight.

You shouldn't loose any sleep over it because it is going to happen regardless of any of our effort. Remember hearing a few years ago how we were patterning our francise after Green Bay and the city would own the team?

No such talk now as the very reasons that sent so many of us from our beloved home, the least of which was the "weather" and the most of which was a well paying job, have ground the town to a total halt. You think the NFL wants any part of a community that has to close its parks and public buildings? Get REAL!!!

I guess they will.

Believe me I hope I strike it rich everyday to pitch in to save the team but, we are on the short side of a 50% chance. Staying in B-town is a shallow possibility. I plan to enjoy all I can and refuse to follow the team in a new city.

It's like watching your favorite band in their last few years. The critics have written them off but you can't get enough. A few years later they are gone and you are left with an empty feeling that you eventually replace with something but, you never have the same passion......

Circle the wagons...

Reply for you Willis,

Michigan, Michigan State, Oregon, Ohio State (despite Winfield crying about B-Town and the movig to Minn), Syracuse, Boston College, Washington, Washington State, Notre Dame, Purdue.

Cold Waether can build "football character" I hope you can recognize that. Talent that takes the easy way out or the fun way out in life (IE Miami) do not have the composition of winners. Kelly as an exception, he is a Pa boy who wanted a Pa school

While watching the Steelers game I saw a team who loves its city.

A Team who loves thier owner.  A owner who is loves his coach.

A organization who has seen consistnt success in the NFL.

And as a Bills fan, I have no faith in management.  Any decent GM the Bills have had has been run out of town (where they still experienced success). 

A team who plays for the name on the back of the Jersy instead of the city or fans they represent. 

A team who is more content with saving $$ and filling seats instead of putting the best product on the field. 

I'm convinced the Bills of the 90's got lucky.  Levy was a lucky hire.  Polian and Butler were great GM's who happen to use Buffalo to launch thier career. 

Fact is:  I doubt Buffalo will ever be a serious contender in the NFL.  The people in charge are not as commited to winning like the Rooney's.  Just not as classy.

As a fan, I just want to experince the joy of watching a playoff game that means something to me.  With Jauron as HC, I doubt I'll get that chance anytime soon

Congrats to the Steelers- especially to thier fans.  You do not know or even realize how lucky you have it.

578413[/snapback]

I completely agree. Marv happened to fall into the position of coaching several Hall of Famers in the 80s and 90s. This franchise has, for the most part, been a losing one.

While watching the Steelers game I saw a team who loves its city.

A Team who loves thier owner.  A owner who is loves his coach.

A organization who has seen consistnt success in the NFL.

And as a Bills fan, I have no faith in management.  Any decent GM the Bills have had has been run out of town (where they still experienced success). 

A team who plays for the name on the back of the Jersy instead of the city or fans they represent. 

A team who is more content with saving $$ and filling seats instead of putting the best product on the field. 

I'm convinced the Bills of the 90's got lucky.  Levy was a lucky hire.  Polian and Butler were great GM's who happen to use Buffalo to launch thier career. 

Fact is:  I doubt Buffalo will ever be a serious contender in the NFL.  The people in charge are not as commited to winning like the Rooney's.  Just not as classy.

As a fan, I just want to experince the joy of watching a playoff game that means something to me.  With Jauron as HC, I doubt I'll get that chance anytime soon

Congrats to the Steelers- especially to thier fans.  You do not know or even realize how lucky you have it.

578413[/snapback]

But did you notice that offensive line and how it HASN'T been broken in years? :rolleyes:

You shouldn't loose any sleep over it because it is going to happen regardless of any of our effort.  Remember hearing a few years ago how we were patterning our francise after Green Bay and the city would own the team? 

578966[/snapback]

Um... no? Unless you mean posters on message boards wishing the NFL would allow that sort of ownership structure.