I WILL BE THE FIRST TO GO ON RECORD.....

sven233

I will be the first to go on record and say that Jauron will be a VERY good coach here. I have been doing a lot of research on him and finding out as much as I can on him and while he does have a less than perfect record, I really think he will be a good coach here.

It will all start with a good coaching staff. And, I am ver confident that if he selects a GREAT OC, he will be ver successful here and will prove to be a good coach.

I know that he is not the popular choice here, but I really believe that starting with the PC when he is introduced, you will see some people start to change their minds about him when they hear him speak about his coaching philosophy. Granted, there will still be those that want to run him out of town on a rail before he ever coaches a game here, but it is what it is.

I'm telling all of you right now that this guy will surprise a lot of people. I just hope more people just give him a chance. If he doesn't succeed, well, then we will move on. But, don't run this guy out of town before he even officially accepts the job and actually works here for a bit! That just doesn't make sense.

I know that there is this preception around here that there is a RIGHT and WRONG answer for the head coach here. Well, that is simply impossible to know before the guy even coaches a game here. So, if Jauron wasn't your first choice (not sure he was mine either), don't just give up and act like the world is over. Give the guy a chance and you might be surprised!

So, once again, I will be the first to say that Jauron will WIN here and will be successfull!!!

Now, who's with me?????!!!!!!!

It will all start with a good coaching staff.  And, I am ver confident that if he selects a GREAT OC, he will be ver successful here and will prove to be a good coach. 

578408[/snapback]

Based on his previous OC choices, that would be a pretty big if.

Don't put me on that list. Im sure good ole Dick thought he had a good coaching staff in chicago. I'm sure he will think he has one here... NOT!

I'm sure he will wow people with his footaball knowledge at the press confernece. GW and MM looked good when they were hired. At least didn't know at the time they sucked. We already know Dick sucks! NO Good Loser!

Thanks Marv! Your better days are behind you!