Wasn't it Marv

B Rob

If you start listening to the fans you will soon be sitting with them.Or something to that effect.I for one am glad that he doesn't listen to some of you idiots on this board.I trust his evaluation of what is best for this team than any of you.

Don't get me wrong I value alot of peoples opinion on this board.But some of you guys are just sad.You are probably the guy that cusses and throws beer at the stadium with little kids around you.Than use the logic that you spent your money and can act anyway you want to at a game.Some of you guys need to grow up.

Go Bills in 2006 lets get this thing started next year.

As I said in another thread, past success is a predictor of future success. You cannot look at Jauron's record with the Bears and say with as much certainty as you could after looking at Sherman's record, that he will succeed. Jauron got fired from Chicago and was fired from the Lions. Sherman had 1 losing season with a seriously depleted team, and he was fired. And the Bills weren't on the hook for all of his salary. It makes no sense. I just hope he gets good coordinators to help him out.

As I said in another thread, past success is a predictor of future success. 

578209[/snapback]

I agree, however, as has been stated many times before, look at Bill Belichik. He was 36-44 as the Browns head coach. He was regarded as a good defensive mind... kind of quiet... smart, etc. Truthfully he looked, at that point, much like Jauron does right now. You never really know, but the 2nd time around for guys from that mould could be a recipe for success.

I agree, however, as has been stated many times before, look at Bill Belichik. He was 36-44 as the Browns head coach. He was regarded as a good defensive mind... kind of quiet... smart, etc. Truthfully he looked, at that point, much like Jauron does right now. You never really know, but the 2nd time around for guys from that mould could be a recipe for success.

578459[/snapback]

Which is the exeption, not the rule.

Let's hope if it is Jauron it is an exception.

Just remember, a lot of the same "idiots" complained about the Williams and Mularkey hirings. Did those turn out okay?

578226[/snapback]

How did it turn out for all of the "idiots" who foretold of glory days to come under Williams and/or Mularkey?