The way things don't work.

Mickey

What, you expect to just get exclusive rights "just because"?  Who the !@#$ are you, Halliburton?  :doh:

583282[/snapback]

You are just jealous that I nabbed it first. Tell you what, you can have the penile implant extension booth. JSPylvania will be attracting lots of conservatives so the penile implant biz will be just as good as the traffic in liver transplants. :devil::D

... and unlimited "interns" to help with my brewery. Of course, I have complete control over the interview process for said "interns" and retain all rights to hire/fire the "interns."

581696[/snapback]

A restaurater down this way in the '60s used to have a hiring policy as follows for his waitresses:

1. Fold your hands together (as in playing Church-and-Steeple).

2. Place hands behind head, and have elbows jut straight forward.

3. Walk toward the wall.

If her elbows touched first, she didn't get hired.

You are just jealous that I nabbed it first.  Tell you what, you can have the penile implant extension booth.  JSPylvania will be attracting lots of conservatives so the penile implant biz will be just as good as the traffic in liver transplants. :doh:  :devil:

583595[/snapback]

I'm just upset that you feel entitled to it without any sort of competitive process, even though you're not the least bit qualified to do it, either. Typical friggin' Democrat... :D