Just A Feeling

I think Sherman would be the best pick. However, I can see him butting heads with Marv over time, especially since Sherman has been a GM and probably maintains a mindset of wanting to be in control and call alot of the shots. I don't know that Marv would feel threatened, but he, all things considered, probably would be more comfortable with Jauron, who he knows and apparently likes.

So it's up to you Ralph. You either wind up with a, perhaps, uncomfortable and threatened GM, or with a coach that may well not be your first choice, but may be a wise selection because you feel you have to appease your hand-picked GM, who is a legend in the city and whose opinions you do respect.

A coin flip may be in order.

I think Sherman would be the best pick.  However, I can see him butting heads with Marv over time, especially since Sherman has been a GM and probably maintains a mindset of wanting to be in control and call alot of the shots.  I don't know that Marv would feel threatened, but he, all things considered, probably would be more comfortable with Jauron, who he knows and apparently likes.

So it's up to you Ralph.  You either wind up with a, perhaps, uncomfortable and threatened GM, or with a coach that may well not be your first choice, but may be a wise selection because you feel you have to appease your hand-picked GM, who is a legend in the city and whose opinions you do respect.

A coin flip may be in order.

576073[/snapback]

If we have a bind, do we need some prunes sent to OBD?? B-)

With Ralph saying " Heads I win, tails you lose " .

Sorry but If I'm 87 and own the team, I'm right.

576080[/snapback]

Old Ralphie has a two head coin, courtesy of his pal Al Davis, it´s win-win situation for him.