Buffalo reference on My Name is Earl

AKC

Earl and the crew are eating wings when someone queries where they come from- Randy says: "I think they're from Syracuse". Earl looks unsure and says "No, I think they're from Buffalo" to which Randy insists it's Syracuse- Joy settles the whole matter by saying- "Nope, they're made a' chicken".

It was probably the third thing in last night's episode that went like that- another was Randy responding to the topic of Robin Hood says "Oh yeah, that guy in the green tights- and I really like his little friend, that bird fairy named Tinkerbell."

I need to find out who they're buying their weed from.

They've done a great job developing it- from the casting to the infinite storylines, it's pure entertainment. And Joy and Catalina have their own following ;-)

I stopped by the motel where they shoot it last week- believe it or not the place really is a rat infested stojanhole- and they shoot a lot of the other scenes right down the street.

They've done a great job developing it- from the casting to the infinite storylines, it's pure entertainment. And Joy and Catalina have their own following ;-)

I stopped by the motel where they shoot it last week- believe it or not the place really is a rat infested stojanhole- and they shoot a lot of the other scenes right down the street.

575996[/snapback]

where is it? i want to stop by. i am going to L.A. for work in Feb.

thanks in advance

where is it? i want to stop by. i am going to L.A. for work in Feb.

thanks in advance

576445[/snapback]

Get off the 405 at Roscoe and go a couple blocks east to Sepulveda. North 2 blocks on Sepulveda at 8525 you'll find the Travel Inn, head up to room 23 on the second level and get a digital shot for a great avatar ;-)

Another couple blocks north and then turn west onto Rayen you can find this spot where the crew sets up- you'll recognize a lot of the neighborhood from the show:

My Name is Earl Locations