ESPN Hollywood

Omar Little

Finally, I f'ing hated that show. It was ESPN's biggest attempt to sell out in their history. That channel is getting worse by the day while NFL Network gets better by the day.

Heather Graham's show on ABC was cancelled as well after just 1 episode. That hurts. What a smack to the ego.

Finally, I f'ing hated that show.  It was ESPN's biggest attempt to sell out in their history.  That channel is getting worse by the day while NFL Network gets better by the day.

Heather Graham's show on ABC was cancelled as well after just 1 episode.  That hurts.  What a smack to the ego.

575390[/snapback]

Heather Graham should've got at least two episodes on her ass alone. :devil:

Heather Graham's show on ABC was cancelled as well after just 1 episode.  That hurts.  What a smack to the ego.

575390[/snapback]

Why bother to even try to make a show out of it? Put her wearing next to nothing doing common housechores and not talking, and that show would last at LEAST 4 seasons...

Why bother to even try to make a show out of it? Put her wearing next to nothing doing common housechores and not talking, and that show would last at LEAST 4 seasons...

575465[/snapback]

Not to mention the money they'd make from the DVD sales.

HG is seriously one of the most beautiful girls in the world.

Finally, I f'ing hated that show.  It was ESPN's biggest attempt to sell out in their history.  That channel is getting worse by the day while NFL Network gets better by the day.

575390[/snapback]

I think I speak for most people when I say this, but WTF is ESPN hollywood? Heather Graham with always be 'roller girl' to me. :devil: