Caldwell To Interview Next

BillsDaily

FWIW

I don't care if he is Ralph Wilson, some other insider, or just another poster who is searching the net for info, and compiling it into a conclusion/hypothisis. The fact remains he has been pretty darn accurate, with any anomilies certianly understandable or explainable.

I for one look forward to reading his posts, it certianly seems he has been more "informed" than the rest of us AND the media (both local and national).

575609[/snapback]

I for one would love to be soprano right now ........fun!

The jerry sullivans of the world do not like this, makes them feel rather , irrelavant, meaningless, just another drop in the great sea of info that is the internet.......must be a bummer to be the local media right now . :devil:

I for one would love to be soprano right now ........fun!

The jerry sullivans of the world do not like this, makes them feel rather , irrelavant, meaningless, just another drop in the great sea of info that is the internet.......must be a bummer to be the local media right now . :devil:

575631[/snapback]

Ah... the pencils like Sullivan have to tell themselves daily that people without a "real" publication are without credit. And they may have a point.

My one real problem with trying to compare a poster on a message board to a journalist working for a newspaper, TV network or even a mainstream Web-based media outlet is that those writers put much more than just a disposable username on the line. Sure, if Soprano turns out to be wrong or full of crap, he won't be able to show his virtual face around here again -- unless he uses a new ID or even a new IP. But if Sullivan or Leo Roth wrote something as definative as what Soprano has written here, and then that journalist turned out to be wrong -- well, he may have trouble keeping his job or finding a new one.

Soprano has bet his username on the info he is passing, but he hasn't bet his real name on it.

That said, this is fun, I hope Soprano is legit, and I look forward to next week.

Ah... the pencils like Sullivan have to tell themselves daily that people without a "real" publication are without credit. And they may have a point.

My one real problem with trying to compare a poster on a message board to a journalist working for a newspaper, TV network or even a mainstream Web-based media outlet is that those writers put much more than just a disposable username on the line. Sure, if Soprano turns out to be wrong or full of crap, he won't be able to show his virtual face around here again -- unless he uses a new ID or even a new IP. But if Sullivan or Leo Roth wrote something as definative as what Soprano has written here, and then that journalist turned out to be wrong -- well, he may have trouble keeping his job or finding a new one.

Soprano has bet his username on the info he is passing, but he hasn't bet his real name on it.

That said, this is fun, I hope Soprano is legit, and I look forward to next week.

575652[/snapback]

You make some good points and if he's right the lesson will be tough to swallow.......

Either way he will be LEGENDARY around here , thats for sure .....Go SOPRANO Go!!!

AP is reporting that Colts Asst. Head Coach Jim Caldwell will interview tomorrow for the head coaching job. They want to have a new coach by Tuesday and one with head coaching experience at any level is a priority.

575332[/snapback]

Folks are all assuming that Only Marv and Ralph are doing the interviews? Is it possible that Sherman is back in buffalo assembling his staff?

Folks are all assuming that Only Marv and Ralph are doing the interviews?  Is it possible that Sherman is back in buffalo assembling his staff?

575739[/snapback]

Don't forget about technology. I conduct many interviews and other types of meetings all around the world from my office. Teleconferencing is great, and one would assume the Bills have such capabilities.

Folks are all assuming that Only Marv and Ralph are doing the interviews?  Is it possible that Sherman is back in buffalo assembling his staff?

575739[/snapback]

Did the baggage handler see him back at the airport?