I wonder if JP thinks he got MM & TD Fired

JP gotta feel like he is the reason that both MM & TD got fired. How could he not feel this way . If he plays lights out and we have a winning record or at least hope for next year, I think MM and TD would have not been fired. 8-8 and a decent finnish and they prolly wouldnt get the ax. JP was given the keys to the car and crashed it , not only did he crash, its looks like he never got his learner permit . Was he the worst QB in the league last year ? Maybe not but he was damm close .

If we go 9-7 with JP , MM and TD are now thinking about draft .

I personally think that if we had a more experienced coach last year then our record would have been better as would JPs devolpement. Bill Parcells had a press confrence about mid-season . I think it was when the cowgirls beat KC and openned up the offense . A reporter asked him why he dosent open up the offense more often . His reply was that in his coaching experience , coaches who always " go for it " tend not to stick around . Remember MM after the miami game trying to explain why JP threw a pass on first and goal . " I was just trying to go 4 it " . What about trying to run it and maybe give your struggling RB a boost. So JP if you are reading this , yes you did suck last year but the season was lost because of the philosophy of our coaches and a crappy GM !

So explain why the team crashed and burned for the other four years then.

Just like Ralph said. This team was not improving.

572380[/snapback]

I wasnt talking about the last 4 years . But I think my last paragraph explains it all . COACHING . We basicly had head coaches with no experience and were puppets to TD .

The guy was not even allowed to play the last 4 games....there was no continuity...no development of the QB.....No help to him by using a power

Running game and playing tight defense to keep the pressure off the QB....

Yes....JP was responsibvle for getting MM out of here....the reason was for

not nurturning a QB......

The guy was not even allowed to play the last 4 games....there was no continuity...no development of the QB.....No help to him by using a power

Running game and playing tight defense to keep the pressure off the QB....

Yes....JP was responsibvle for getting MM out of here....the reason was for

not nurturning a QB......

572416[/snapback]

try telling that to a football brain dead guy like pac pie

So explain why the team crashed and burned for the other four years then.

Just like Ralph said. This team was not improving.

572380[/snapback]

Didn't realize 8-8 and 9-7 were "crashed and burned" seasons... :blink:

TD was fired, MM QUIT!

572418[/snapback]

Yes MM quit , but I think he was pushed out to save $ . Look at whats going with Jerry Gray ...MM was told he cant discipline his own players , prolly had no say in choosing the new coaches and was told to fire some that he wanted to keep .

I wasnt talking about the last 4 years . But  I think my last paragraph explains it all . COACHING . We basicly  had head coaches with no experience and were  puppets to TD .

572388[/snapback]

Well, was it coaching, the GM-VP, or was it JP? Seems you've taken multiple views.

Personally, JP's play surely didn't help TD & MM, but they created the mess, not JP. Also, JP had nothing to do with the collapse of the defense.....