Mike Sherman +Warren Sapp

Sapp took out Chad Clifton after an Int.

571603[/snapback]

It was an away-from-the-play, unnecessary, very cheap shot by Sapp. I saw the field replay, and the replay of the confrontation. Sherman was hot as h*ll about what happened to his player, and was not far from going after Sapp. He sure wanted to do so and IMO would have duked it out if not for being a coach, and a few cooler hands upon him. He was hot and very, very mad.

Thumbs up for Sherman.

It was an away-from-the-play, unecessary, very cheap shot by Sapp.  I saw the field replay, and the replay of the confrontation. Sherman wax hot as h*ll about what happened to his player, and was not far from going after Sapp.  He sure wanted to do so and IMO would have duked it out if not for being a coach, and a few cooler hands upon him. He was hot and very, very mad.

Thumbs up for Sherman.

571623[/snapback]

i was thinking about this incident when it was first reported that he would be a candidate for the job....and thinking he is the kind of guy i would want as the coach of the Bills.

big thumbs up!

It was an away-from-the-play, unnecessary, very cheap shot by Sapp.  I saw the field replay, and the replay of the confrontation. Sherman was hot as h*ll about what happened to his player, and was not far from going after Sapp.  He sure wanted to do so and IMO would have duked it out if not for being a coach, and a few cooler hands upon him. He was hot and very, very mad.

Thumbs up for Sherman.

571623[/snapback]

ditto

God Sapp looks like an a-hole.

I forgot what this incedent was about.  Can anyone remind me?

571599[/snapback]

hey people are talkin about getiin TO in here. hes even a bigger ass hole. its unlkeley, but if they both come well turn into that team everyone hates. kinda like dallas, but more talented. i dont know if i would want sapp in buffalo or not.