Henry's missed blocking, not just one play

NavyBillsFan

Anyone see "Mr. Me" Travis Henry trot right past that corner that nailed DB? After watching the game again and the NFL Network putting a couple of missed blocks clips up, Henry should be raped in the shower, by Drew.....

This whole offence should be sickened. ALL OF THEM.... Only one I see trying to make a stand is Shaw.

I got a feeling we just have another wasted year of our lives this season. They will beat New England, and then lose their next 5... Just like last year. Win one, lost 3-4.

Looking like we are the Arizona of the AFC boys.....

Oh, anyone see the Jets that we wrote off before this season? We wont beat them..... How do you like seeing all these crap team getting better when we are staying the same?

Dont want to B word about stuff, I love my Bills but when is enough, enough?

I don't agree with the whole post Navy, but I agree with Henry's missed blocks and his poor decision making.

I am interested in seeing Willis get more game time - because I think our passing game will improve when he is in there.

Henry is a great runner, I'm just not sure he has all of the other skills required from a back today.

Oh, anyone see the Jets that we wrote off before this season?  We wont beat them.....  How do you like seeing all these crap team getting better when we are staying the same?

41035[/snapback]

We'll see how the Jets do when they face a real defense. They haven't so far. They can put up points but they can't stop anyone.

I'm not as confident that we can get the sweep, but that is due more to our ineptitude at the moment than the Jets' prowess. I say we will at LEAST split with the Jests and take 2 from Miami.

I still say was can finish 4-2 in the AFC East

I think I know the play you are referring too, but I thought Henry and Shelton both missed blocks on that play. Henry isn't a great or even good blocker that is for sure.

One thing to remember:

Last year: Started 2 - 0 and we're going to the Super Bowl.

This year: Started 0 - 2 and we're ?

Alot can happen in 14 games and 1 win (against the Super Bowl Champions could turn this whole season around.)

I saw Sheldon miss a blitz too!

41046[/snapback]

Look at the last 2 games, Sheldon has missed far more than one or two blocks. I understand that he needs to get into his pattern, but a simple chip to take the end or backer out of stride could do wonders. I hope the coaches are getting on him for these misses. In the Oakland game we saw at least 3 times where Shelton could have given a chip or full block to a defender, and he was too concerned about getting into the flat. He wasn't even the primary reciever in all 3 plays. In one, the offensive tackle took the defensive end, Shelton decided to "help" there, meanwhile the LB came in untouched and drilled Bledsoe.

Anyone see "Mr. Me" Travis Henry trot right past that corner that nailed DB?  After watching the game again and the NFL Network putting a couple of missed blocks clips up, Henry should be raped in the shower, by Drew.....

This whole offence should be sickened.  ALL OF THEM....  Only one I see trying to make a stand is Shaw.

I got a feeling we just have another wasted year of our lives this season.  They will beat New England, and then lose their next 5...  Just like last year.  Win one, lost 3-4.

Looking like we are the Arizona of the AFC boys.....

Oh, anyone see the Jets that we wrote off before this season?  We wont beat them.....  How do you like seeing all these crap team getting better when we are staying the same?

41035[/snapback]

That was Shelton you are refering too NAVY but you are still right that TH has missed a block or two in the past 2 games. It's interesting, he either wiffs or completely levels his man. :o