Manning running for his life

You gotta love Peyton's quote after the game....

"I'm going to be a good teamate.....we had some protection problems." - Peyton Manning

Way to throw your O-line under the bus Peyton. I see the years of frustration of never beating Florida or winning in the playoffs has taken its toll.

"I'm going to be a good teamate.....we had some protection problems." - Peyton Manning

Way to throw your O-line under the bus Peyton.  I see the years of frustration of never beating Florida or winning in the playoffs has taken its toll.

568980[/snapback]

never mind that he's right. I only WISH the QBs in Buffalo threw our putrescent OL under the bus, it'd be an improvement.

Way to throw your O-line under the bus Peyton.  I see the years of frustration of never beating Florida or winning in the playoffs has taken its toll.

568980[/snapback]

Did his lineman block well today? .... crickets chirping ....

no - they didnt ... that was a horrid job of blocking today

BTW: Do you have a link for that?

568980[/snapback]

Maybe he forgot that teams are allowed to blitz when you're not wearing the red practice jersey.