Hey AKC...You Were Balls-On Accurate About Brady

IDBillzFan

Seriously. Everything you've accused Brady of came incredibly true last night.

I know a lot of people like to suck Brady off and say how they'd give their right arm to have Brady as our QB, but you have held true to your convictions and in the end, no one was more right about Brady and his "legendary playmakeability" as you have been this year.

Good call.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a lot of people like to suck Brady off and say how they'd give their right arm to have Brady as our QB, but you have held true to your convictions and in the end, no one was more right about Brady and his "legendary playmakeability" as you have been this year.

Good call.

567898[/snapback]

um, he had one off road game against a 13-3 team coming off of a bye and featuring the best cornerback in the league. you can't hold him to the standard of having to win the super bowl every year to legitimize his greatness ...

Oh puh-leaze.

While everyline likes to suck off Brady, here you are, mouth wide open, blatantly sucking off AKC.

Their premise is this (for those of you who don't know):

Brady is a system QB. He's not that great a QB, and is probably not even in the top 5 among NFL QBs. He just happens to play for a great coach with a great defense. Tom Brady sucks and the true MVP of the Patriots are Bill Bellichick and Adam Viniteiri.

The guy wins all 10 of his playoff games and then after one loss, you're out to dog him. I'm glad the Pats lost just as much as the next guy... but I do recognize Brady as a top 3 QB in this league.

Good call.

567898[/snapback]

Sersiously... this denial is just incredible.

um, he had one off road game against a 13-3 team coming off of a bye and featuring the best cornerback in the league.  you can't hold him to the standard of having to win the super bowl every year to legitimize his greatness ...

567917[/snapback]

The guy wins all 10 of his playoff games and then after one loss, you're out to dog him.  I'm glad the Pats lost just as much as the next guy... but I do recognize Brady as a top 3 QB in this league.

567918[/snapback]

The Patriots won all 10 of their last playoff games. Not Brady. In fact, once again he throws a pick in the endzone during a critical part of the game...a tide-turning part of the game...and yet there you are, dawgg, down on your knees trying to accuse me of sucking off AKC when no one can understand what you're saying because your mouth is full of Bradylove.

The Patriots won all 10 of their last playoff games. Not Brady. In fact, once again he throws a pick in the endzone during a critical part of the game...a tide-turning part of the game...and yet there you are, dawgg, down on your knees trying to accuse me of sucking off AKC when no one can understand what you're saying because your mouth is full of Bradylove.

567925[/snapback]

:(

I thought Brady played a pretty good game. His WR's seem to drop some key passes at key times during the game.

Brady is 10-1 in the playoffs,what else can you say?

567927[/snapback]

Bruschi is 10-1. Seymour is 10-1. Bellyache is 10-1. So I can say THE PATRIOTS are 10-1 in the playoffs. Brady just happens to play for them. They could win those games without Brady.

Brady is a system QB.  He's not that great a QB, and is probably not even in the top 5 among NFL QBs.  He just happens to play for a great coach with a great defense.

567918[/snapback]

If that's the case, I'd like to know what system makes a QB hit a receiver in full stride on the hands 50 yards downfield....over and over. :w00t:

PTR

I think Brady's downfall was getting PO'd so early in the game. I don't think he ever shook it off.

567986[/snapback]

You saw him start to lose it on their first series. A Bronco defender came flying after him, the play was blown dead for false start, the defender bumped Brady a bit, pulled off, Brady started to go after him and began throwing his hand up like he just threw a TD pass. For the rest of the game, he was never the same old Brady.