Holy Schottenheimer !

Bob Lamb

Last night on the local radio waves - the story of MM was covered and in the next sentence the reader, Hacksaw Reynolds, played up the fact that the Bills might be interested in Marty

Marty and AJ have been rumored to be at philosophical loggerheads (official rumor - AJ didn't want Brees to play the finale - but Marty had a 10 win bonus in his contract).

Is a Herm Edwards type deal possible ? :devil:

I sure as hell don't want him.

566839[/snapback]

Because? Schottenheimer has been/is one of the best coaches in the nfl over the past decade, and if he was in the event released by the chargers would be out of work all of about a half hour. He generally fills his team with young players. In essence he's a perfect rebuilding coach. I dont want to hear this stuff how his teams dont win superbowls, neither has bill cowher, that doesn't make him anything less then a great coach as well.

Yes, i would jump for joy for a coach that misuses the best RB in the league, is the main reason why one of the most talented teams in the league underachieves every year, and is the most conservative coach in the league.

Woo-hoo.

Yes, i would jump for joy for a coach that misuses the best RB in the league, is the main reason why one of the most talented teams in the league underachieves every year, and is the most conservative coach in the league.   

Woo-hoo.

566853[/snapback]

Ladanian Tomlinson

2005 sdg | 16 | 339 1462 4.3 18 | 51 370 7.3 2

Rushes- 5th in the nfl

yards- 6th

Td's-3rd

Yards from scrimmage- 5th

Rush/Rec tds- 3rd

Holy Misuse

The chargers are talented, but they have one of the worst secondarys in the nfl, and drew brees has only been a good qb for about a season.

I dont want to hear this stuff how his teams dont win superbowls, neither has bill cowher, that doesn't make him anything less then a great coach as well.

566852[/snapback]

I am praying (and betting) for a Pats-Steelers AFC finale - just so I have the glee of watching Cowher once again cover himself with spittle as his team folds

Marty and AJ have been rumored to be at philosophical loggerheads (official  rumor - AJ didn't want Brees to play the finale - but Marty had a 10 win bonus in his contract).

566827[/snapback]

Then AJ Smith should not have negotiated the bonus into the contract or offered to waive requirement like Bengals did for Kitma. Coaches are paid to try to win not lose or put prospective QBs on display so he can be traded.

Oh and I understand Smith has been talking to Chuck Dickerson trying to get the Buffalo bandwagon (or mob with pitchforks) behind Marty.

Last night on the local radio waves - the story of MM was covered and in the next sentence the reader, Hacksaw Reynolds,  played up the fact that the Bills might  be interested in Marty

Marty and AJ have been rumored to be at philosophical loggerheads (official  rumor - AJ didn't want Brees to play the finale - but Marty had a 10 win bonus in his contract).

Is a Herm Edwards type deal possible  ?  :devil:

566827[/snapback]

Well, if Hacksaw says it, it must be true.

I tell ya Lambo, Marty wouldn't be the worst thing for the Bills. While I'm no MS fan, he certainly ought to be able to pull a Chuck Knox and make this team respectable again. Of course, I would expect to be knocked out of the playoffs in the first round every year he was here.

Thanks for the news from Sunny SD.

Woo-hoo.

566853[/snapback]

LT's stats since Marty became his coach:

2002: 1683 yards, 14 TDs (1 Rec TD)

2003: 1645 yards, 13 TDs (4 Rec TDs)

2004: 1335 yards, 17 TDs (1 Rec TD)

2005: 1462 yards, 18 TDs (2 Rec TDs)

I wish Schottenheimer would misuse McGahee like that.

Ladanian Tomlinson

2005 sdg |  16 |  339  1462    4.3  18 |    51    370  7.3    2

Rushes-  5th in the nfl

yards- 6th

Td's-3rd

Yards from scrimmage- 5th

Rush/Rec tds- 3rd

Holy Misuse

The chargers are talented, but they have one of the worst secondarys in the nfl, and drew brees has only been a good qb for about a  season.

566858[/snapback]

Tomilson was also injured in the Miami game and wasn't the same afterwards

Marty's play calling was suspect at times - but we're used to that right ?

LT's stats since Marty became his coach:

2002:  1683 yards, 14 TDs (1 Rec TD)

2003:  1645 yards, 13 TDs (4 Rec TDs)

2004:  1335 yards, 17 TDs (1 Rec TD)

2005:  1462 yards, 18 TDs (2 Rec TDs)

I wish Schottenheimer would misuse McGahee like that.

566862[/snapback]

I know.....that kind of misuse is criminal!!!!