WGR- Marv Wants To Be The Coach And..

Mark VI

Its going to take some time to get things turned around....get rid of the low character guys, find some high character guys, and upgrade both lines

565592[/snapback]

If you could take Aaron Schobel and clone him 52 times over... that's the character we're shooting for on the Marv Levy led Bills of the 21st century.

if you watched the PC you will see that during those questions Marv was glowing like a guy after his piece of ass... The fact that people are asking him if he will become the HC again is something he has been praying for since he left the Bills.  He was soaking up every last minute of it.

565434[/snapback]

Actually, Marv surprisingly started by stuttering badly and looked 10 years older than a week ago. He was definitely concerned with the questioning and lacked a little composure.

Actually, Marv surprisingly started by stuttering badly and looked 10 years older than a week ago. He was definitely concerned with the questioning and lacked a little composure.

565717[/snapback]

OTOH, I thought Ralph was much more at ease & comfortable than last week...

I think he's pleased at orchestrating MM's departure. :w00t:

OTOH, I thought Ralph was much more at ease & comfortable than last week...

I think he's pleased at orchestrating MM's departure. :w00t:

565727[/snapback]

I think you are dead on with that. He played a hand of poker and backed MM into a corner. The winning hand meant he's off the hook for compensation.

565717[/snapback]

And yet after listening to Ralph, Marv sounded like a guy spewing off the caveats at the end of a Mitsubishi radio ad.

565717[/snapback]

I caught that too and was thinking to myself that he was going to choke but I thought he recovered well enough. You?

What's the over/under on how many times Bulldog says this situation "scares" him?

PTR

565409[/snapback]

how many times does he complain about RW's comments about NFL head coaching experience not being a necessity for the next HC, but then suggest the Bills throw a pile of money at Kirk Ferentz or Jim Tressel in the next breath?

What's the over/under on how many times Bulldog says this situation "scares" him?

PTR

565409[/snapback]

I believe the first one occured at 3:04 although I may have missed a few because I didnt hear the first 4 minutes.