OK My observations on the game this weekend

The Poojer

1) That holding in the endzone/1 yard line rule is a joke, they commit the penalty and are penalized 1/2 yard. we get a penalty soon afterward and are penalized 10 yds. Half the distance to the goal line is a farce!

2)Who friggin cares if the holding started at the 1 yard line, he continued doing it into the endzone, should have 2 pts plus the ball!

3) Our Defense was painful to watch in the first half, granted the score does not indicate it, but our secondary was too soft.

4) Our Offensive backs need to learn to block! Sheldon(#31??) left drew for dead at least 2 times!

5) Travis Henry went down easier than an old college girlfriend from long island!

6) Drew isn't great, BUT he is considerably better than last year. Too many people here expect him to go from goat to hero with no stops in between! Save for 1 or 2 plays, he was not statuesque.

7) Why so many dropped passes? Sure 2 of them were a bit high, but certainly not uncatchable. Is Drew firing them in too hard?

8) I am not totally down on this team, I just can't put my finger on the problem, but i haven't given up on them.

9) I guarantee we do NOT lose this weekend!

What you really mean is your observations on the game last weekend. I know I know I'm a PITA. :D Some things can't be helped though. DCTom would have pointed this out, but he's probably a little busy right now if you know what I mean...

You do guarantee a non loss this weekend. I guess that counts for something.

its a marathon, not a sprint, I am poising myself, lulling my opponents to sleep, but when david boston, anquan bolden, and jp lohsman start heating up.....watch out! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

too bad you can't promise the same for your fantasy team :D

40532[/snapback]