The Official Let's Hire Mike Sherman Thread

swede316

He seems qualified. What do people consider to be his strengths vs. weaknesses? I know he's got a winning record - which is great - but I don't know much else.

Green Bay dumped him for an OC who's team was 32 in the league! Does anyone know why they made this move?

I vote YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherman seems like he has the right temperment to come into this crazy situation. We need someone with experience who knows how he wants things done....Not someone who is still figuring this whole head coach thing out.

Sherman will know what he needs to be successful and has the experience and confidence to tell Ralph and Marv what he needs.

Bringing along some of his assistant coaches wouldn't be a bad thing, either.

How would want to come to Buffalo and coach now!!

I think you meant "who" ....Why not...Most of these guys are ego driven....Let me make the Bills a winner....and pay me so many millions a year...Ummmm...I'd take the job.

I would love to see Mike Sherman as the Bills next head coach, but it will never happen. The Bills are a total mess and getting worst from the top to the bottom. How would want to come to Buffalo and coach now!!

564802[/snapback]

Well they are "X" coaches, so they WILL need a job somewhere!! HHHMMMM! Either coach nowhere, or with the Bills! Lets see!!! Most would take the Bills and try to turn us around!