Season Ticket Holders

Mr Info

Will you be renewing your season tix?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be renewing your season tix?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Perhaps I should wait until after the HC is chosen but for me this offseason, more than any other, has me wavering on this decision.

I'll go first and commit to unsure :( but HC decision will do it for me. Another first-time HC and I'm heading for the bus.

Perhaps I should wait until after the HC is chosen but for me this offseason, more than any other, has me wavering on this decision.

I'll go first and commit to unsure :( but HC decision will do it for me. Another first-time HC and I'm heading for the bus.

564527[/snapback]

Boy - I miss Kay Stephenson !

it's freaking $420

564531[/snapback]

I live out-of-the-area (500 miles away) so my real cost is actually quite a bit more than that. This is a legitimate question - several years of futility and the biggest season ticket holder base this past season since the early 90s. Are people going to return based on what has transpired in the last couple of weeks?

I live out-of-the-area (500 miles away) so my real cost is actually quite a bit more than that. This is a legitimate question - several years of futility and the biggest season ticket holder base this past season since the early 90s. Are people going to return based on what has transpired in the last couple of weeks?

564625[/snapback]

Retaining Mularkey last week was NOT a popular decision with the local fanbase. His leaving will give many hope and be the actual fresh start many wanted.

Boy - I miss Kay Stephenson !

564622[/snapback]

Just like GW, Kay has learned a lot from his 1st head coaching job and is ready to become the 3rd head coach in Bills history to return for Act II. Don't give Ralph any ideas, Kay would come cheap.