sorry if I missed this but---

I didn't get stevestojan from this !@#$ing team.  !@#$ them!  I'm not renewing my season tickets for this stevestojantty team!  As a matter of fact, I think it's time to take a break from this !@#$ing wall, too.  Too many assclowns here.

40309[/snapback]

Aw come on, R. Rich. Don't mince words; tell us how you really feel.

:D

Mike

I didn't get stevestojan from this !@#$ing team.  !@#$ them!  I'm not renewing my season tickets for this stevestojantty team!  As a matter of fact, I think it's time to take a break from this !@#$ing wall, too.  Too many assclowns here.

40309[/snapback]

stevestojan !@#$ billsfanone Rosen belinda

Oh yeah:

Mularkey sucks!

Travis sucks!

The offensive line sucks!

McNally sucks!

The WRs suck!

The safeties suck!

Troy Vincent sucks!

Nate Clements needs to stop dancing; oh, he sucks too!

Donahoe should be fired. NOW!!!

and Bledsoe needs to be chopped into pieces and fed to a bunch of alligators and sharks (I really need to stop watching so much CSI!)!!!

Oh yeah:

Mularkey sucks!

Travis sucks!

McNally sucks!

The WRs suck!

The safeties suck!

Troy Vincent sucks!

Donahoe should be fired.  NOW!!!

and Bledsoe needs to be chopped into pieces and fed to a bunch of alligators and sharks (I really need to stop watching so much CSI!)!!!

40332[/snapback]

I'm with you Rich. See you on the Browns board :D

40309[/snapback]

Don't hate.

40309[/snapback]

Better watch it, I got something extra special for you, since you got your seasons through the Blue Coats this year. Maybe I'll put it on EBay instead.

I'm with Rich. 

Just one question, when I slit my wrists, do I use a straight-edged knife, or should I go with serrated?

40402[/snapback]

Serrated. You want the cuts to be jagged, so there's less chance of the blood clotting. Also go down your wrist, not across.

Just something I learned in college from a roommate that tried suicide and failed.

Better watch it, I got something extra special for you, since you got your seasons through the Blue Coats this year. Maybe I'll put it on EBay instead.

40417[/snapback]

What is it? i'll give you $50 for it. I love collecting anything Bills-related. B)

What is it?  i'll give you $50 for it.  I love collecting anything Bills-related.  B)

40432[/snapback]

I've got one for you to, but if you want to give me cash for it, I'll take it. :D

Once I get them (should be any day now) I'll PM you to set up a meeting point at the next game.

I've got one for you to, but if you want to give me cash for it, I'll take it.  :D

Once I get them (should be any day now) I'll PM you to set up a meeting point at the next game.

40435[/snapback]

Sweet! You are the man! BTW...I'm so sorry I missed you at the tailgate. I really was interested to know why the guides and pins got so delayed this year. But if you wanna pm me the answer...go ahead. :D

Oh yeah:

Mularkey sucks!

Travis sucks!

McNally sucks!

The WRs suck!

The safeties suck!

Troy Vincent sucks!

Donahoe should be fired.  NOW!!!

40332[/snapback]

Better be careful about complaining or some will change word "suck" to "R. Rich"

Mularkey R. Richs!

Travis R. Richs!

The offensive line R. Richs!

McNally R. Richs!

The WRs R. Rich!

The safeties R. Rich!

Troy Vincent R. Richs!

Nate Clements needs to stop dancing; oh, he R. Richs too!

Donahoe should be fired. NOW!!!

Guests are immune to the picking on by moderators .......