MM leaving is best for the Bills Org. I think RW

We need to decide quickly on a new one so he will be able to bring in good people also.

I really dont think Ralph will lay out the money for a big shot coach. I think Haslett will come here for far less money than anyone else but I wonder who his assistants would likely be.

Jim Haslett is the #1 candidate to be the new Bills Head Coach (according to the 11pm news on WGRZ & WKBW in Buffalo- and myself) I wouldn't be surprised if it's done by next week at this time. I would also not bet against Ted Cottrell as the DC. As for the new OC, I have no idea.

The only problem with how the whole MM thing played out was that he wasn't just straight fired. Ralph tried to cheap out and get him to quit so he wouldn't have to pay him. That kind of sh-- is what you'd expect out of like a Double A baseball team not the NFL.

Belichick is considered the best coach in the league and his name isn't that big, it's only 8 letters by my count. We already had an 8 lettered coach and that didn't get the job done.

Maybe it’s not the coaches name that matters after all?

Ralph tried to cheap out and get him to quit so he wouldn't have to pay him.  That kind of sh-- is what you'd expect out of like a Double A baseball team not the NFL.

564467[/snapback]

2nd time RW has played this game in the last 5yrs.

2nd time RW has played this game in the last 5yrs.

564482[/snapback]

I mean the NFL game is what it is. If he doesn't want to step up and be one of the big boys why the hell not just sell the team? This nickel and dime crap is really wearing thin.