Mularkey out. Haslett in?

FOR ALL OF YOU THAT WANT JIM HASLETT AS HEAD COACH........

Reg. Season Playoffs

Year TM W L T W L

2000 nor 10 6 0 1 1

2001 nor 7 9 0 0 0

2002 nor 9 7 0 0 0

2003 nor 8 8 0 0 0

2004 nor 8 8 0 0 0

2005 nor 3 13 0 0 0

TOTALS 45 51 0 1 1

IN 6 YEARS HE HAS JUST 45 WINS AND 51 LOSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A COACH WITH A LOSING RECORD?????? THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS WANT????? COME ON........ALL WE HEAR AROUND HERE IS THAT WE ARE TIRED OF ALL THE TERRIBLE TEAMS AND NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS AND WE JUST WANT TO GET BETTER.....

WELL, FACE IT!!!!! JIM HASLETT IS A BELOW .500 COACH WITH ONLY 1 PLAYOFF BIRTH IN 6 YEARS!!!!!!!! THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE HAD HERE FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS! AND YOU WANT TO SIGN UP FOR THAT ALL OVER AGAIN? COME ON.......

WE WANT TO GET BETTER PEOPLE. NOT SIGN UP FOR MORE OF THE SAME AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GETTING WITH HASLETT. I WANT TO GET BETTER.....AND BETTER IS NOT GETTING ANOTHER TERRIBLE COACH WITH A LOSING RECORD!

HE WAS A GREAT PLAYER HERE, BUT HE IS NOT A GOOD COACH AND NOT THE COACH WE NEED HERE!!! WE NEED TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THIS TEAM AND HASLETT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH! PERIOD!

OH, AND ONE MORE THING......PLEASE NO MIKE MARTZ HERE EITHER.....WE DON'T NEED TO BE THROWING THE BALL ALL OVER THE FIELD A GAZZILLION TIMES WHEN THE SNOW IS FLYING!!!!! MCGAHEE DOESN'T GET USED ENOUGH AS IT IS.....HE MIGHT AS WELL SIT ON THE BENCH IF HE COMES HERE........

I AM NOT SURE WHO I WANT AS OUR COACH YET (SHERMAN MIGHT BE GOOD)......BUT WHAT I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT IT ISN'T EITHER OF THESE GUYS.....

SO, I BEG OF YOU.....PLEASE.....NO MORE HASLETT AND MARTZ TALK AROUND HERE!

PS. I am sorry about all the caps.....but I just can't even stand the ideas of these guys as our coach. I just can't believe there is so much hype everywhere for these guys......especially Haslett who has done NOTHING as a coach in 6 years. I just want to move forward.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR ALL OF YOU THAT WANT JIM HASLETT AS HEAD COACH........

Reg. Season                    Playoffs

Year TM  W    L      T    W      L

2000 nor  10    6      0    1      1

2001 nor  7      9      0    0      0

2002 nor  9      7      0    0      0

2003 nor  8      8      0    0      0

2004 nor  8      8      0    0      0

2005 nor  3      13    0    0      0

TOTALS  45      51    0    1      1

IN 6 YEARS HE HAS JUST 45 WINS AND 51 LOSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A COACH WITH A LOSING RECORD??????  THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS WANT?????  COME ON........ALL WE HEAR AROUND HERE IS THAT WE ARE TIRED OF ALL THE TERRIBLE TEAMS AND NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS AND WE JUST WANT TO GET BETTER.....

WELL, FACE IT!!!!!  JIM HASLETT IS A BELOW .500 COACH WITH ONLY 1 PLAYOFF BIRTH IN 6 YEARS!!!!!!!!  THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE HAD HERE FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS!  AND YOU WANT TO SIGN UP FOR THAT ALL OVER AGAIN?  COME ON.......

WE WANT TO GET BETTER PEOPLE.  NOT SIGN UP FOR MORE OF THE SAME AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GETTING WITH HASLETT.  I WANT TO GET BETTER.....AND BETTER IS NOT GETTING ANOTHER TERRIBLE COACH WITH A LOSING RECORD! 

HE WAS A GREAT PLAYER HERE, BUT HE IS NOT A GOOD COACH AND NOT THE COACH WE NEED HERE!!!  WE NEED TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THIS TEAM AND HASLETT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!  PERIOD!

OH, AND ONE MORE THING......PLEASE NO MIKE MARTZ HERE EITHER.....WE DON'T NEED TO BE THROWING THE BALL ALL OVER THE FIELD A GAZZILLION TIMES WHEN THE SNOW IS FLYING!!!!!  MCGAHEE DOESN'T GET USED ENOUGH AS IT IS.....HE MIGHT AS WELL SIT ON THE BENCH IF HE COMES HERE........

I AM NOT SURE WHO I WANT AS OUR COACH YET (SHERMAN MIGHT BE GOOD)......BUT WHAT I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT IT ISN'T EITHER OF THESE GUYS.....

SO, I BEG OF YOU.....PLEASE.....NO MORE HASLETT AND MARTZ TALK AROUND HERE!

PS.  I am sorry about all the caps.....but I just can't even stand the ideas of these guys as our coach.  I just can't believe there is so much hype everywhere for these guys......especially Haslett who has done NOTHING as a coach in 6 years.  I just want to move forward.

564353[/snapback]

Does anyone remember Ditka trading away the entir draft for Ricky Williams, that leveraged NO for years to come. They never got it all back, when Ricky was traded. Therefore, I am not sure they ever recovered. 2000 was ayear in which they had a very soft schedule and the end of whatever veteran talent they had. Each year players kept bailing.

Even if all those guys you mentioned were better, that still doesn't put them amongst the "most talented teams in the NFL." I had just never heard that mentioned before.

564030[/snapback]

SI 2005 Preview:

They can compete physically with any team in th eleague.  LeCharles Bentley is a good young center.  The addition of Jammal Brown especially, will make them a more solid on the OL.  The strength of the defense is their pass rush; they can really bring pressure from the outside.  The linebackers are not as strong as they would like, and they've been looking for depth in the secondary....

They will be very competetive.  When you're strong up front offensively and defensively, you can win a lot of games in this league. 

Thanks just so you know I wans't trying to be a prick - like I said elsewhere I give him a mulligan on this year because of the hurricane. It's also worth noting that these were comments from scouts so not everything was positively spun.

Here's what they said about the Bills:

They should have made the OL a priority, but they didn't.  Mike Gandy at left tackle?  Come on.  He tends to break down late in the season.  There's an interesting player behind him, though: Jason Peters.  He's a converted TE, light on his feet and a terrific special-teamer, but sometimes there has been a problem keeping him motivated.  I have a feeling, though, that he's so athletic, when they finally put him in the lineup, they'll never get him out of there....the other new lineman they have, Bennie Anderson, looks fat and out of shape.  I bet Ross Tucker will be in for him sometime.  Tucker's a guy they've always wanted to get rid of, except for the team seems to play better with him in there....I wish we had some of their defensive guys.  Takeo Spikes is the best one, just hell on wheels...."

Totally. HGH may be worse for you than steroids. The league today is dirtier in terms of drugs than it was in the 80s. It's just more "hi-tech" now. But honestly, I don't think many fans really care. Do you?

564188[/snapback]

i'm pretty sure that the majority of athletes in the world are juiced. steroids is a very effective method of getting bigger and even healing. even soccer players in europe were caught juicing to help recover from injuries... i believe the steroid was called EPO.

human beings were not meant to be freaks of nature like we see in the NFL and other pro sports right now